2017 CRF450R SoCal

snackfedbear
Edited Date/Time 9/16/2019 1:22pm
45 hours on the meter

.48 front, 5.8 rear springs (I’m 225)

Brand new stock exhaust

Installed Hinson fsc clutch kit w/ springs, new chain, framed and greased everything at 40 hours

Noleen revalve and rebuild for B class moto at 30 hours

New oem piston and rings at 25 hours

All stock besides that

Comes with some 18 engine hangers and some other misc parts

|
Meister
2/20/2019 8:08am
If you decide to put stock springs back in, I may be interested in the fat boy springs.. lol
snackfedbear
2/20/2019 11:19pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Clean.

New bike time?
Thanks! But no, not ready for a freshie just yet. It’s time for a family toy
snackfedbear
2/21/2019 8:40pm
Meister wrote:
If you decide to put stock springs back in, I may be interested in the fat boy springs.. lol
If I had the stock springs I might have helped you out lol.

The Shop

H4L
2/22/2019 6:57am
How much for the wheels if you're willing to separate ?
snackfedbear
4/17/2019 9:53pm
Fully fully freshened up and ready for sale. Tired of the temptation to ride it someone buy this thing!

!
NTGMC
4/18/2019 2:58pm
I bought the wheels and will vouch that this is a solid deal on a very clean bike. Wheels were nicer than he described!
Bennett59
7/9/2019 6:39pm
I can’t believe someone has not jumped all over this yet
mxb2
7/30/2019 12:21am
Bennett59 wrote:
I can’t believe someone has not jumped all over this yet
You should by it.
Kyle978
9/15/2019 3:07pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2019 3:10pm
I've been looking at this bike since you put it up for sale. I have been toying around with the idea of getting back into moto, but have been busy with MTB and road cycling. I may be moving back up to the NW, where moto would have more of my interest.

I saw the thread a while back where you were contemplating a trade for a MTB to get back into shape. I would be willing to entertain a direct trade for my 2020 Trek Top Fuel 9.9. The frame is 1 month old and has about 100 miles on it, and the top of the line components. It's a size 18.5, or M/L and fits someone 5'8-5'11.5 according to the site. I am 6'1 and prefer a smaller bike.

The components come off my 2018 Top Fuel 9.9, and have about 1,000 miles on them. All components are inspected regularly and things replaced well before needed. I am a freak as you seem to be.

Shimano XTR 1x11 drivetrain, XTR brakes, carbon bars, dropper post, RS1 fork, extremely lightweight and durable DT Swiss XMC 1200 wheels, brand new KMC ti-ntride coated chain...all serviced and ready to ride. Brand new brake pads and rotors front and rear. I added 1800mm rotors for the XTR brakes so the braking is extremely powerful. Brand new Maxxis tires, sealant...bike maintained every ride and professionally torn down every 5-8 rides (once a month).

This bike is the fastest climbing bike that is actually capable of descending quickly and safely. 115mm rear travel, 100mm front (with capability of forks being lengthened to 120mm, I just like the geo as 100mm) and weighs in at 24.5 pounds with XTR pedals, cages and sealant

This bike isn't listed on Bicycle Blue Book because it's too new, but the 2019 model has a blue book value of about $5,400 right now. I would imagine the 2020 would be somewhere around $5,800 to $6k. Especially considering it's a redesign over 2019. The new frame is just as capable climbing, but is SO MUCH better in every way on the downhill.

If you're not interested in a trade, I may sell the bike and buy yours. I really want to get back into riding, but can't justify a $10k 450 right now.

I'm in OC, so it would be an easy transaction. Let me know!

Kyle Jennett

snackfedbear
9/16/2019 1:22pm
Kyle978 wrote:
I've been looking at this bike since you put it up for sale. I have been toying around with the idea of getting back into moto...
I've been looking at this bike since you put it up for sale. I have been toying around with the idea of getting back into moto, but have been busy with MTB and road cycling. I may be moving back up to the NW, where moto would have more of my interest.

I saw the thread a while back where you were contemplating a trade for a MTB to get back into shape. I would be willing to entertain a direct trade for my 2020 Trek Top Fuel 9.9. The frame is 1 month old and has about 100 miles on it, and the top of the line components. It's a size 18.5, or M/L and fits someone 5'8-5'11.5 according to the site. I am 6'1 and prefer a smaller bike.

The components come off my 2018 Top Fuel 9.9, and have about 1,000 miles on them. All components are inspected regularly and things replaced well before needed. I am a freak as you seem to be.

Shimano XTR 1x11 drivetrain, XTR brakes, carbon bars, dropper post, RS1 fork, extremely lightweight and durable DT Swiss XMC 1200 wheels, brand new KMC ti-ntride coated chain...all serviced and ready to ride. Brand new brake pads and rotors front and rear. I added 1800mm rotors for the XTR brakes so the braking is extremely powerful. Brand new Maxxis tires, sealant...bike maintained every ride and professionally torn down every 5-8 rides (once a month).

This bike is the fastest climbing bike that is actually capable of descending quickly and safely. 115mm rear travel, 100mm front (with capability of forks being lengthened to 120mm, I just like the geo as 100mm) and weighs in at 24.5 pounds with XTR pedals, cages and sealant

This bike isn't listed on Bicycle Blue Book because it's too new, but the 2019 model has a blue book value of about $5,400 right now. I would imagine the 2020 would be somewhere around $5,800 to $6k. Especially considering it's a redesign over 2019. The new frame is just as capable climbing, but is SO MUCH better in every way on the downhill.

If you're not interested in a trade, I may sell the bike and buy yours. I really want to get back into riding, but can't justify a $10k 450 right now.

I'm in OC, so it would be an easy transaction. Let me know!

Kyle Jennett

Hey Kyle,

I do appreciate the offer as it is fairly tempting. However, I'm really just looking to sell the bike now. I realized with the hours I work mtb time would eat into my moto time so I most likely wouldn't get out to ride the bike enough to justify having it. If you do end up deciding to buy the bike give me a shout. It's still for sale and I would love to sell it to someone who would take care of it.

Thanks
Kyle978
9/16/2019 7:03pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2019 8:36pm
Hey Kyle, I do appreciate the offer as it is fairly tempting. However, I'm really just looking to sell the bike now. I realized with the...
Hey Kyle,

I do appreciate the offer as it is fairly tempting. However, I'm really just looking to sell the bike now. I realized with the hours I work mtb time would eat into my moto time so I most likely wouldn't get out to ride the bike enough to justify having it. If you do end up deciding to buy the bike give me a shout. It's still for sale and I would love to sell it to someone who would take care of it.

Thanks
Thanks for getting back with me.

I totally understand, MTB does require a fair amount of time investment to fully enjoy because unless you’re in decent shape, it’s not that much fun! Laughing Although once your schedule frees up a bit, I would recommend dabbling in MTB. Your physical health will improve, certainly your mental health and it is damn cool to be able to access places you aren’t able to on a dirt bike. We live in one of the best places for MTB in the world, OC is awesome.

I threw it up on Craigslist yesterday, I’ll see if I get any bites. If it doesn’t sell in a week or two and your bike is still around, I might just buy it and figure out if my road bike, mountain bike or a dirt bike or even my girlfriend need to go Laughing

Thanks again for the response, take care!

Post a reply to: 2017 CRF450R SoCal

The Latest