2017 CRF 450 OEM Parts For Sale

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2018 11:25 AM

Never used, full stock exhaust system - $250 Shipped

Front/Rear wheel set (no brake rotors) with 10 hours on them - $500 Shipped

|

3/24/2018 5:50 PM

bowser97 wrote:

Never used, full stock exhaust system - $250 Shipped

Front/Rear wheel set (no brake rotors) with 10 hours on them - $500 ...more

I'll give $100 for both wheels

|

3/24/2018 5:58 PM

bowser97 wrote:

Never used, full stock exhaust system - $250 Shipped

Front/Rear wheel set (no brake rotors) with 10 hours on them - $500 ...more

451motox wrote:

I'll give $100 for both wheels

No thanks, I'd rather them sit in the garage.

|

3/28/2018 11:35 PM

$300 shipped? Or meet in stockton (halfway)

|

4/12/2018 3:04 PM

novaman64 wrote:

$300 shipped? Or meet in stockton (halfway)

350$ Shipped and they are yours. Few nipples on front tire rim are rounded off, but they both come with tires in good shape on them.

|

4/12/2018 3:07 PM

Also make offer on stock exhaust system

|

4/12/2018 4:35 PM

novaman64 wrote:

$300 shipped? Or meet in stockton (halfway)

bowser97 wrote:

350$ Shipped and they are yours. Few nipples on front tire rim are rounded off, but they both come with tires in good shape on ...more

Doh, just got a set off fleabay....

|

4/12/2018 5:04 PM

novaman64 wrote:

$300 shipped? Or meet in stockton (halfway)

bowser97 wrote:

350$ Shipped and they are yours. Few nipples on front tire rim are rounded off, but they both come with tires in good shape on ...more

novaman64 wrote:

Doh, just got a set off fleabay....

No worries !

|

4/18/2018 1:57 PM

Bump

|

4/18/2018 6:39 PM

I'm interested in the wheels, please email me. A_Wise7@yahoo.com

|

4/19/2018 2:36 PM

Wheels are sold

|