2017 350 sxf part out

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2019 3:28 AM

As the topic says, the motor is done (oil pump grenaded) so everything else is for sale. No wheels. Most everything is good to go. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll make a good deal on it. Just want to try and recoup something from the bike.

|

8/31/2019 5:25 AM

I will take the radiators, how much?

|

8/31/2019 8:22 AM

Plastics?

|

8/31/2019 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2019 3:02 PM

Before you part it, how much for the whole bike as it sits?

|

8/31/2019 11:57 AM

How much for the clutch slave cylinder?

|

8/31/2019 2:24 PM

How much for the forks?

|

8/31/2019 3:09 PM

Wink wrote:

I will take the radiators, how much?

Not to sure how much this stuff is worth, but how does 200 with shipping sound?

|

8/31/2019 3:13 PM

GouldRacing25 wrote:

Plastics?

Are you asking for everything including air box and battery box, etc? Or a plastic set like acerbis? That will cost a little too ship because of size...... $50 plus shipping?

|

8/31/2019 3:15 PM

T-Fish wrote:

Before you part it, how much for the whole bike as it sits?

How would that ship? It is in pieces in boxes, aside from the frame. I have no idea...... Throw me an offer, it would be nice to move the whole thing.

|

8/31/2019 3:17 PM

ben5020 wrote:

How much for the clutch slave cylinder?

You interested in the lever master and slave as one unit?

|

8/31/2019 3:21 PM

Ktm life wrote:

How much for the forks?

I actually only have 18 forks. I had the 17 valved and put them on my new one so I have brand new take offs from the 18. $1400 shipped?

|

8/31/2019 4:50 PM

I would be interested in the whole bike as well. Email me at derick2536@gmail.com

|

8/31/2019 6:47 PM

ben5020 wrote:

How much for the clutch slave cylinder?

jvail134 wrote:

You interested in the lever master and slave as one unit?

Actually just purchased the lever and cable/master but if the price is right I’d take the entire assembly

|

9/1/2019 6:26 AM

ben5020 wrote:

How much for the clutch slave cylinder?

jvail134 wrote:

You interested in the lever master and slave as one unit?

ben5020 wrote:

Actually just purchased the lever and cable/master but if the price is right I’d take the entire assembly

What is the right price?

|

9/1/2019 8:45 PM

ben5020 wrote:

How much for the clutch slave cylinder?

jvail134 wrote:

You interested in the lever master and slave as one unit?

ben5020 wrote:

Actually just purchased the lever and cable/master but if the price is right I’d take the entire assembly

$100?

|

9/10/2019 6:00 AM

What shape is the muffler in?

|

9/10/2019 1:48 PM

Red141 wrote:

What shape is the muffler in?

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

9/10/2019 6:28 PM

how much for the entire fuel pump including the small piece that hangs off the bottom of the tank to go to the quick coupling. Shipped to 59102 Billings Montana thank you

or if it’s easier for you just how much for the whole tank with the fuel pump still installed? I have an extra tank already but that’s not a big deal. Don’t need any shrouds or plastic just a tank and the fuel pump assy

|

9/11/2019 2:18 AM

gartchen wrote:

how much for the entire fuel pump including the small piece that hangs off the bottom of the tank to go to the quick coupling. Shipped to 59102 Billings Montana thank you

or if it’s easier for you just how much for the whole tank with the fuel pump still installed? I have an extra tank already but that’s not a big deal. Don’t need any shrouds or plastic just a tank and the fuel pump assy

Well, I seem to be waaay off the mark with pricing, so how about you let me know how much you think it's worth? (I'll probably take it as it's just sitting in boxes right now)

|

9/11/2019 9:05 AM

sent a pm thank you. Johney

|

9/11/2019 4:07 PM

Interested in rear wheel PM sent

|

9/16/2019 9:16 AM

I still have lots of good parts left. If you want something, send me an offer and I'll ship it out!

|

9/16/2019 9:21 AM

jvail134 wrote:

I still have lots of good parts left. If you want something, send me an offer and I'll ship it out!

Sent you a message on rear wheel, do you have?

|

9/16/2019 9:45 AM

jvail134 wrote:

I still have lots of good parts left. If you want something, send me an offer and I'll ship it out!

fluxracing223 wrote:

Sent you a message on rear wheel, do you have?

No, sorry. I do not have the wheels.

|

9/21/2019 2:33 PM

hey there, just wanted to say thank you. My tank with fuel pump showed up really fast.

Legit seller great communication fast shipping and a really really great price thank you - johney

|

9/22/2019 12:05 AM

Seat?

|

9/22/2019 4:06 AM

T-Fish wrote:

Seat?

Yes sir! What's it worth to you?

|

9/22/2019 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2019 6:47 AM

T-Fish wrote:

Seat?

jvail134 wrote:

Yes sir! What's it worth to you?

Honestly, I only want the seat base. The foam and cover are garbage to me. I’d like to pay as little as possible for it because of that. If you’re willing to sell just the base, I’m game, but then you’d be stuck with foam and a cover.

I had a guy that was going to sell me a complete seat for $35 shipped, but he stopped replying. Don’t know what happened.

|

9/22/2019 7:27 AM

T-Fish wrote:

Seat?

jvail134 wrote:

Yes sir! What's it worth to you?

T-Fish wrote:

Honestly, I only want the seat base. The foam and cover are garbage to me. I’d like to pay as little as possible for it because of that. If you’re willing to sell just the base, I’m game, but then you’d be stuck with foam and a cover.

I had a guy that was going to sell me a complete seat for $35 shipped, but he stopped replying. Don’t know what happened.

Where are you located? That might make a difference. I have a couple of seats, one with a worn out cover that sounds perfect for you.

|

9/22/2019 10:45 AM

jvail134 wrote:

Yes sir! What's it worth to you?

T-Fish wrote:

Honestly, I only want the seat base. The foam and cover are garbage to me. I’d like to pay as little as possible for it because of that. If you’re willing to sell just the base, I’m game, but then you’d be stuck with foam and a cover.

I had a guy that was going to sell me a complete seat for $35 shipped, but he stopped replying. Don’t know what happened.

jvail134 wrote:

Where are you located? That might make a difference. I have a couple of seats, one with a worn out cover that sounds perfect for you.

I’m in Wisconsin. 54656

|