2016 YZ250 2-Stroke

Bry145
10/23/2018 3:37pm Edited Date/Time 11/1/2018 12:18pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-bgn1MNTA&t=247s

Never raced, original vet owner, and title in hand. The bike was purchased new from Lojak's Yamaha. It has been ridden mostly at Switchback, Beans MX, and Club MX. The original piston and rings were replaced with OEM Yamaha parts this spring, and only one ride at Switchback has been put on the new top end. I've been too busy at work to ride the bike, and want it to go to someone who will ride and enjoy the bike. The bike has about 50 hours on it, tops. Linkage and headset bearings were greased before the first ride and again this spring. The bike has never been pressure washed.

A few performance mods were done, including a Boyesen RAD Valve and Power Wing. The stock reed spacer has been removed for more hit and top end, and will be included. A Steahly 9oz. flywheel weight was installed at Pittsburgh Cycle Center. Three stiffer clutch springs were added for durability and grip. A Braking oversized front rotor and pads were installed. Some custom mods are cut down ODI 971-bend bars, as I have narrow shoulders and turn with the rear wheel. I added some grip to the tank and shrouds with a belt sander, as I have small arms and have always struggled with arm pump. The front rim was bent, so a DID STX rim was laced up and trued by Dubya in California. The suspension has been re-valved by Pro Action Suspension for a 175lb. Vet B rider. The fork is a little stiffer than the shock, which is my preference. An X-ring chain replaced the stocker for durability. Stock gearing is installed, but a 49t rear is included. I had a 49 rear on my 2004 but the 2016 pulls the stock gearing. Jetting has never been touched, aside from installing a leaner main per Boyesen for the Rad Valve. The bike runs great on fresh 91 pump gas and Super M at 40:1.

If we reach a deal on the bike, you are welcome to some of the extras in my garage, which include levers, gaskets, plugs, lubes, tubes, and such. This is a great bike at a good price, and is ready for track or trail.

$4,000
|
Bry145
11/1/2018 12:17pm
The bike is still available if anyone is looking for an inexpensive and low-hour 2-stroke.

Post a reply to: 2016 YZ250 2-Stroke

The Latest