(Potentially Raffling This Off?) 2016 Kx450F - A Kit Suspension - 12.3 Hours

mxb2
1/12/2018 6:58pm
Meister wrote:
Stop it already. If it was in NE Ohio I would have bought it just because I'm bikeless currently, I ride 450s, and I want kit...
Stop it already. If it was in NE Ohio I would have bought it just because I'm bikeless currently, I ride 450s, and I want kit stuff. Lol. Might be in for a ticket.
My crf, 450 2015. Might be for sale soon. Showa spring kit, factory forks, rear team shock. I am in ohio also.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
1/13/2018 7:04am
kripple428 wrote:
Just a heads up only charity organizations and some others are able to do raffles got myself in some trouble doing this myself just be careful...
Just a heads up only charity organizations and some others are able to do raffles got myself in some trouble doing this myself just be careful where you post it etc and you should be fine
Yep, be careful. I'm part of a snowmobile club and we have a yearly dinner/raffle. We had to get a license from the state (was cheap, like $25) but gives them the the ability to audit your raffle that you really gave out the prizes you said you did and the tickets sold This was because other clubs "sold us out" to the state... I believe there is also an issue with sending tickets in the mail, but maybe using email/paypal gets around the issue?
Cygrace74
1/13/2018 8:37am
Local JDay pro who's racing all the GNCC rounds this year raffled his bike off Friday. Put up 75 tickets for $100 a piece the previous Friday, tickets were sold out by Wednesday and on Friday night someone got a bike for $100 and he made 7500. Works out awesome for everyone
yz133rider
1/13/2018 10:49am
Sell more than 6k to cover shipping within the states. $600 should cover just about anywhere in usa.

The Shop

nytsmaC
1/13/2018 10:56am
nch209 wrote:
I'd take a ticket or two, but you probably need to look into the deeper intricacies with raffling things off. I follow this ad almost daily...
I'd take a ticket or two, but you probably need to look into the deeper intricacies with raffling things off. I follow this ad almost daily, and though I am left with questions about the bike, I am just not super duper interested, and keep telling myself to focus on other priorities, so I just keep on lurkin'. .. but I am always down to roll the dice!

Can I offer some vitard advice? Perhaps a cleaner ad would help you out some. Not just a CL link, but have all info here. Better and more pics, specs/age of suspension, history of bike, ect. Maybe it will not yield any better results, but seems like you are itching to sell, so worth a shot.

Good Luck with you sale or raffle, Looks like a super fun bike!
This is good advice. How old is the A kit stuff? Really need more details on it to help determine it’s value. Otherwise it leaves a big question mark to potential buyers when it is the bike’s biggest selling feature.
mxb2
1/13/2018 11:34am
nch209 wrote:
I'd take a ticket or two, but you probably need to look into the deeper intricacies with raffling things off. I follow this ad almost daily...
I'd take a ticket or two, but you probably need to look into the deeper intricacies with raffling things off. I follow this ad almost daily, and though I am left with questions about the bike, I am just not super duper interested, and keep telling myself to focus on other priorities, so I just keep on lurkin'. .. but I am always down to roll the dice!

Can I offer some vitard advice? Perhaps a cleaner ad would help you out some. Not just a CL link, but have all info here. Better and more pics, specs/age of suspension, history of bike, ect. Maybe it will not yield any better results, but seems like you are itching to sell, so worth a shot.

Good Luck with you sale or raffle, Looks like a super fun bike!
nytsmaC wrote:
This is good advice. How old is the A kit stuff? Really need more details on it to help determine it’s value. Otherwise it leaves a...
This is good advice. How old is the A kit stuff? Really need more details on it to help determine it’s value. Otherwise it leaves a big question mark to potential buyers when it is the bike’s biggest selling feature.
X2, serial # on it should give the info. If he provides the info,year, serviced, etc.
Djohnson672
1/14/2018 2:19am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 2:20am
More info as described above with a little better pics would be great! And I'd be down for a ticket or 2!

Post a reply to: (Potentially Raffling This Off?) 2016 Kx450F - A Kit Suspension - 12.3 Hours

The Latest