(Potentially Raffling This Off?) 2016 Kx450F - A Kit Suspension - 12.3 Hours

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2017 7:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2018 1:03 PM

|

10/10/2017 7:51 AM

May take a NICE CR250 or YZ250 2-stroke in on trade. But it better be nice and include cash with it.

|

10/10/2017 7:58 AM

What about a 17 KTM250SX?

|

10/10/2017 8:27 AM

Beeler341 wrote:

What about a 17 KTM250SX?

Depends, I am looking to get into a "cheaper" bike. Not a POS but read, less expensive bike. Not sure a new KTM 250 would be that much cheaper? I'd rather just keep my 450. But shoot me an offer if you feel inclined.

Thanks.

|

10/11/2017 2:21 AM

Would you be interested in selling just the suspension?

|

10/11/2017 6:07 AM

Kev_Hills wrote:

Would you be interested in selling just the suspension?

No, sorry.

|

10/13/2017 4:25 AM

Bump

|

10/14/2017 5:13 PM

Bump

|

10/17/2017 7:30 AM

Bump $7000 for Vitards.

|

10/18/2017 11:44 AM

Bump. Never sold a bike on vital.... Does anyone even ride?

|

10/18/2017 11:50 AM

mjr119 wrote:

Bump. Never sold a bike on vital.... Does anyone even ride?

Or people don't have 7k in hand to put down on a bike.

|

10/18/2017 2:06 PM

SFF AIR or spring ?

You put Spring, but fork stickers say SFF AIR ??

|

10/18/2017 4:03 PM

langhammx wrote:

SFF AIR or spring ?

You put Spring, but fork stickers say SFF AIR ??

Spring. Stickers are just for decoration.

|

10/18/2017 6:22 PM

mjr119 wrote:

Bump. Never sold a bike on vital.... Does anyone even ride?

You sure seem like a bundle of joy. Many on here ride, and also know a bike that is not brand new is pretty fucking far from new like you claim. You are a smart ass in this post and in your cl add. You even put air fork stickers on your "a" kit? I have never in my life of motocross racing and wrenching have seen some one have "true A Kit suspension" and stick a air for sticker on it for "decoration". This is amazing, can't make shit like this up.

|

10/19/2017 1:32 AM

imoto34 wrote:

You sure seem like a bundle of joy. Many on here ride, and also know a bike that is not brand new is pretty fucking far from new like you claim. You are a smart ass in this post and in your cl add. You even put air fork stickers on your "a" kit? I have never in my life of motocross racing and wrenching have seen some one have "true A Kit suspension" and stick a air for sticker on it for "decoration". This is amazing, can't make shit like this up.

quite a few of the top pros ran the sff air sticker on their Showa a kits even if it was spring..believe its a Showa thing to show people what the new top stuff is not sure..not the first time I've saw it

|

IG @jaredkeller96

10/19/2017 8:41 AM

imoto34 wrote:

You sure seem like a bundle of joy. Many on here ride, and also know a bike that is not brand new is pretty fucking far from new like you claim. You are a smart ass in this post and in your cl add. You even put air fork stickers on your "a" kit? I have never in my life of motocross racing and wrenching have seen some one have "true A Kit suspension" and stick a air for sticker on it for "decoration". This is amazing, can't make shit like this up.

I apologize that my for sale post upset you enough to make you post about it. I am not trying to be a smart ass, I am just very straightforward and to the point.

I don't have time to get on here and make a sales pitch. And like I said, I don't expect to sell it to anyone on here. Take a stroll thru moto-related. Vitards spend too much time bitching and moaning. You guys can't have any time to ride grin

And you support my case.

Plenty of people run Spring forks with SFF Air decals. GP riders. US riders. Amateurs. Pro's. I just prefer the spring fork function but wanted to maintain the current look that PC kawi has, etc.

|

10/22/2017 7:29 AM

Bump. She has a little over 12 hours on her now.

|

10/22/2017 10:47 AM

Your ad got flagged

|

10/23/2017 6:47 AM

Taylor415 wrote:

Your ad got flagged

Thanks. The ad is updated now.

$7000. This is a lot of bike for the money.

|

10/24/2017 10:17 AM

Bump again. Any interest at all? Entertaining 250 2-stroke trades again. With cash, of course. Maybe other trades but needs to be worth it.

|

10/27/2017 6:24 AM

Bump still here. Bought another CR250R so would consider a CR A-kit with cash for trade for the kawi.

|

10/30/2017 6:24 AM

Bump any offers?

|

10/30/2017 7:03 AM

Tempting Photo

|

11/3/2017 6:09 AM

Bump. I went on a 3rd Gen CR buying spree if someone wants to make an offer on the KX.

|

11/3/2017 10:13 AM

If you guys want to spend 7k here is this in the bike builds section. Not only are you getting a badass bike for 7k but you get to see what was done to it step by step. This guy MJR119 is outrageous.


ALL OF THIS FOR SEVEN GRAND!

This bike is for sale...
2016 Kawasaki KX450F
$7000
No trades
About 10 hours on bike/motor
Vet ridden
Never raced
Professionally maintained

Black textured powder coated frame and swingarm
Revalved and resprung suspension for 240lbs vet rider
Will come with a set of brand new Dunlop MX3S tires w/tire stickers
Excel A60 rims laced up with turned down stock anodized hubs by TCR
Coated brake calipers
DP billet triple clamps
Renthal twinwall bars
Renthal grips
Renthal black sprocket
Renthal front sprocket
EK Gold chain
Works connection levers and perch
Works connection oil filter cover
Works connection oil fill plug
Works connection chain adj blocks
Works connection rear brake cap
Works connection front brake clamp
Works connection steering stem nut
Acerbis brake rotor guard
Acerbis flo green plastics
Acerbis chain guide
Motoseat seat cover
NEXT footpegs
Hammerhead pro brake pedal w/Ti tip
Hammerhead shifter
Hammerhead kickstarter
Cycra skid plate
Hinson clutch cover
Hinson ignition cover
Colored inner clutch cover
Cv4 Y rad hoses
ICW reinforced radiators
180 custom decals- will provide matching number plate graphics with name/number
DT1 air filter, will come with multiple spares
DT1 oil filter, will come with multiple spares
FMF full Ti/carbon F4.1 exhaust
FMF carbon pipe guard
Re-mapped ECU by Team Green
Nihilo Concepts rim lock bolts
Nihilo Concepts fork guard bolts
Nihilo Concepts banjo bolts
Nihilo Concepts axle nut
Nihilo Concepts front brake cap
Nihilo Concepts gas cap
Nihilo concepts frame grip tape- will come with extras

Plus stock take off parts:
Exhaust
Bars
Sprockets
Levers
Perch
Shifter
Brake pedal
Plastics
Skid plate
Triple clamp

Plus:
Owners manual
Service manual
Map plugs
Suspension air pump

|

11/3/2017 10:42 AM

2StrokeWanting4StrokeOwning wrote:

If you guys want to spend 7k here is this in the bike builds section. Not only are you getting a badass bike for 7k but you get to see what was done to it step by step. This guy MJR119 is outrageous.


ALL OF THIS FOR SEVEN GRAND!

This bike is for sale...
2016 Kawasaki KX450F
$7000
No trades
About 10 hours on bike/motor
Vet ridden
Never raced
Professionally maintained

Black textured powder coated frame and swingarm
Revalved and resprung suspension for 240lbs vet rider
Will come with a set of brand new Dunlop MX3S tires w/tire stickers
Excel A60 rims laced up with turned down stock anodized hubs by TCR
Coated brake calipers
DP billet triple clamps
Renthal twinwall bars
Renthal grips
Renthal black sprocket
Renthal front sprocket
EK Gold chain
Works connection levers and perch
Works connection oil filter cover
Works connection oil fill plug
Works connection chain adj blocks
Works connection rear brake cap
Works connection front brake clamp
Works connection steering stem nut
Acerbis brake rotor guard
Acerbis flo green plastics
Acerbis chain guide
Motoseat seat cover
NEXT footpegs
Hammerhead pro brake pedal w/Ti tip
Hammerhead shifter
Hammerhead kickstarter
Cycra skid plate
Hinson clutch cover
Hinson ignition cover
Colored inner clutch cover
Cv4 Y rad hoses
ICW reinforced radiators
180 custom decals- will provide matching number plate graphics with name/number
DT1 air filter, will come with multiple spares
DT1 oil filter, will come with multiple spares
FMF full Ti/carbon F4.1 exhaust
FMF carbon pipe guard
Re-mapped ECU by Team Green
Nihilo Concepts rim lock bolts
Nihilo Concepts fork guard bolts
Nihilo Concepts banjo bolts
Nihilo Concepts axle nut
Nihilo Concepts front brake cap
Nihilo Concepts gas cap
Nihilo concepts frame grip tape- will come with extras

Plus stock take off parts:
Exhaust
Bars
Sprockets
Levers
Perch
Shifter
Brake pedal
Plastics
Skid plate
Triple clamp

Plus:
Owners manual
Service manual
Map plugs
Suspension air pump

You’re way out of line dude. This guy’s bike is priced fairly and it’s not up to you to decide anyways. Total dick move.

|

11/3/2017 12:40 PM

mjr119 wrote:

Bump. Never sold a bike on vital.... Does anyone even ride?

imoto34 wrote:

You sure seem like a bundle of joy. Many on here ride, and also know a bike that is not brand new is pretty fucking far from new like you claim. You are a smart ass in this post and in your cl add. You even put air fork stickers on your "a" kit? I have never in my life of motocross racing and wrenching have seen some one have "true A Kit suspension" and stick a air for sticker on it for "decoration". This is amazing, can't make shit like this up.

Well, in case you were wondering why I am the way I am.... hahahaha.

|

11/3/2017 12:41 PM

2StrokeWanting4StrokeOwning wrote:

If you guys want to spend 7k here is this in the bike builds section. Not only are you getting a badass bike for 7k but you get to see what was done to it step by step. This guy MJR119 is outrageous.


ALL OF THIS FOR SEVEN GRAND!

This bike is for sale...
2016 Kawasaki KX450F
$7000
No trades
About 10 hours on bike/motor
Vet ridden
Never raced
Professionally maintained

Black textured powder coated frame and swingarm
Revalved and resprung suspension for 240lbs vet rider
Will come with a set of brand new Dunlop MX3S tires w/tire stickers
Excel A60 rims laced up with turned down stock anodized hubs by TCR
Coated brake calipers
DP billet triple clamps
Renthal twinwall bars
Renthal grips
Renthal black sprocket
Renthal front sprocket
EK Gold chain
Works connection levers and perch
Works connection oil filter cover
Works connection oil fill plug
Works connection chain adj blocks
Works connection rear brake cap
Works connection front brake clamp
Works connection steering stem nut
Acerbis brake rotor guard
Acerbis flo green plastics
Acerbis chain guide
Motoseat seat cover
NEXT footpegs
Hammerhead pro brake pedal w/Ti tip
Hammerhead shifter
Hammerhead kickstarter
Cycra skid plate
Hinson clutch cover
Hinson ignition cover
Colored inner clutch cover
Cv4 Y rad hoses
ICW reinforced radiators
180 custom decals- will provide matching number plate graphics with name/number
DT1 air filter, will come with multiple spares
DT1 oil filter, will come with multiple spares
FMF full Ti/carbon F4.1 exhaust
FMF carbon pipe guard
Re-mapped ECU by Team Green
Nihilo Concepts rim lock bolts
Nihilo Concepts fork guard bolts
Nihilo Concepts banjo bolts
Nihilo Concepts axle nut
Nihilo Concepts front brake cap
Nihilo Concepts gas cap
Nihilo concepts frame grip tape- will come with extras

Plus stock take off parts:
Exhaust
Bars
Sprockets
Levers
Perch
Shifter
Brake pedal
Plastics
Skid plate
Triple clamp

Plus:
Owners manual
Service manual
Map plugs
Suspension air pump

Stock Suspension, no care.

Rather have A kit than bling parts.

Not saying that isn't a good deal though. But his bike wont sell either. Not on here anyways.

|

11/3/2017 1:17 PM

2StrokeWanting4StrokeOwning wrote:

If you guys want to spend 7k here is this in the bike builds section. Not only are you getting a badass bike for 7k but you get to see what was done to it step by step. This guy MJR119 is outrageous.


ALL OF THIS FOR SEVEN GRAND!

This bike is for sale...
2016 Kawasaki KX450F
$7000
No trades
About 10 hours on bike/motor
Vet ridden
Never raced
Professionally maintained

Black textured powder coated frame and swingarm
Revalved and resprung suspension for 240lbs vet rider
Will come with a set of brand new Dunlop MX3S tires w/tire stickers
Excel A60 rims laced up with turned down stock anodized hubs by TCR
Coated brake calipers
DP billet triple clamps
Renthal twinwall bars
Renthal grips
Renthal black sprocket
Renthal front sprocket
EK Gold chain
Works connection levers and perch
Works connection oil filter cover
Works connection oil fill plug
Works connection chain adj blocks
Works connection rear brake cap
Works connection front brake clamp
Works connection steering stem nut
Acerbis brake rotor guard
Acerbis flo green plastics
Acerbis chain guide
Motoseat seat cover
NEXT footpegs
Hammerhead pro brake pedal w/Ti tip
Hammerhead shifter
Hammerhead kickstarter
Cycra skid plate
Hinson clutch cover
Hinson ignition cover
Colored inner clutch cover
Cv4 Y rad hoses
ICW reinforced radiators
180 custom decals- will provide matching number plate graphics with name/number
DT1 air filter, will come with multiple spares
DT1 oil filter, will come with multiple spares
FMF full Ti/carbon F4.1 exhaust
FMF carbon pipe guard
Re-mapped ECU by Team Green
Nihilo Concepts rim lock bolts
Nihilo Concepts fork guard bolts
Nihilo Concepts banjo bolts
Nihilo Concepts axle nut
Nihilo Concepts front brake cap
Nihilo Concepts gas cap
Nihilo concepts frame grip tape- will come with extras

Plus stock take off parts:
Exhaust
Bars
Sprockets
Levers
Perch
Shifter
Brake pedal
Plastics
Skid plate
Triple clamp

Plus:
Owners manual
Service manual
Map plugs
Suspension air pump

Dick move bro

|

11/7/2017 6:14 AM

Price dropped to $6,800 since my price is out of line silly

|