2016-2018 ktm plastics, stock 17 and black cycra

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2018 5:40 PM

Have 2 sets of ktm plastics, lightly used. A stock 17 250 sx set and a black cycra set. Looking for $150 each plus shipping. Also have some unused stock 16 stuff not pictured if interested. Make an offer 646-335-8248. Photo
Photo

|

8/2/2018 5:26 AM

Could you post a pic of the 16 kit

|

8/2/2018 9:05 AM

Pgd09yz450 wrote:

Could you post a pic of the 16 kit

I have the front fender number plate and fork guards just have to find them there in another box.
Photo

|

8/2/2018 10:41 AM

Are they new never used (the 16 stuff)

|

8/2/2018 11:33 AM

Pgd09yz450 wrote:

Are they new never used (the 16 stuff)

I thought they were but they have one ride on them.

|

8/4/2018 1:59 PM

Bump

|

8/13/2018 10:05 AM

Bump

|

8/13/2018 12:27 PM

What's the best you would take on the entire stock 16 set with fork guards and plate shipped to 48226? Thanks, Dereck

|

8/15/2018 6:24 AM

dereck519 wrote:

What's the best you would take on the entire stock 16 set with fork guards and plate shipped to 48226? Thanks, Dereck

$120

|

9/22/2018 8:55 AM

Sorry for the delay, but do you still have the 350 complete set? Thanks

|

9/23/2018 2:54 PM

dereck519 wrote:

Sorry for the delay, but do you still have the 350 complete set? Thanks

I have both stock sets left.

|

10/13/2018 5:31 PM

Still interested in the 16 set if that gut didn't take them, just waiting to hear back. Thanks

|

10/14/2018 4:01 AM

dereck519 wrote:

Still interested in the 16 set if that gut didn't take them, just waiting to hear back. Thanks

I have a full set off my 18 with only one ride on it if the OP has already sold his. if interested robinmac82@yahoo.com.

|