2015 XR 650

Patrick461
Edited Date/Time 12/19/2018 7:13am
2,225 miles. I’ve upgraded tires IRC hybrid street dirt. It has XR’s only huge red and silver foot pegs. DG exhaust. I’ve put the XRs only engine plug kit in it to remove the charcoal cansister restrictive epa bullshit. It has the XRs only jetting kit and Lucas Oil graphic kit. I change full synthetic oil every 500 miles the manual says every 1000. But I believe that’s too long I’ve also only run non ethanol fuel so I never have to clean carbs. Its never seen dirt. No place to ride it no time to ride it. I ride it 7 miles to work once in a while to charge the battery. It’s a garage queen. Never sat in the sun not one days. Looks brand new. Still basically is. I have the stock exhaust and the passenger pegs. I left the original Honda graphics on the tank so if you don’t like the graphics I installed you can peak them off and the stock decals will be perfect. I love this bike just rather have someone who would ride it. With the mild mods air box smog kit jetting and exhaust this bike will pull the front wheel off the ground rolling it on in 3 rd. 4000 neg 702 722 7223 I live in cypress Texas 30 miles northwest of Houston

|

Post a reply to: 2015 XR 650

The Latest