2015 KTM 250SX

FastLane17
Edited Date/Time 12/18/2018 4:36pm
Will be selling my 2015 KTM 250sx very soon. Has 43 hours on it. Would like $4500 obo. Or to trade for a 13-15 125/150sx or 2006+ yz250 with cash pending offer.

Bike has been taken care of magnificently.
Air filter cleaned every ride.
Oil every 3 with motorex
Ran 40/1 with 93 pump fuel and motorex premix.
Carb ran dry before put away after each weekend
Suspension set up for 165lb b rider. Forks just serviced 7 hours ago.
new billet triple clamps.
new hydraulic master cylinder.
Full FMF.
V-force reeds with spare set.
New mx33/3s front/rear
Tusk dressup parts.
Billet oversized footpegs
ProTaper lock ons with Fatty Henry/reed bend.
If traded for other KTM would like to keep personal plastics.

Will provide plenty of photos upon request
Have about 4 spare air filters And other random KTM goodies.

I’ve been riding this bike pretty regularly for the last few months while my 125 was being put off receiving a top end. After rebuilding the 125, I didn’t ride the 250 for a few weekends, until this Saturday. After ripping the 125, the 250 just makes more power than I want to hold onto. I’ve had plenty of other 250 2smokes, one of every color, and this bike just blows them all out of the water. But I enjoy hearing the screams of a 125 more.
I have no other reason to get rid of this other than it make more power than I know what to do with. And I just put $400+ into plastics and graphics which is why I’d like to trade for a year model that can fit those items and some cash.

There is a brand new Dunlop 3 series tire up front. And Dunlop 3? On the rear with close to 5 rides.

I do not have the title. After purchasing the bike I asked and asked for it, but eventually got the “I must have lost it” message. I am active duty airforce living in NWFL.

Thank you!

|

Post a reply to: 2015 KTM 250SX

The Latest