2015 Honda CRF450- Central Florida

aedwards07
Craigslist link with pictures: https://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/5913911904.html

2015 Honda Crf450R
Bike has been professionally maintained. Air filter/oil filter have been changed every ride along with the air box being washed every ride as well. A new OEM piston was installed about 2 months ago(everything else was in spec). The bike also has a brand new frame from American Honda(have paperwork from this as well). All casting marks from triple clamps and linkage have been ground off as well for the factory look. The bike runs great and looks great as well. I will include a bill of sale to the buyer along with some misc parts/air filters/etc. The bike has the following mods:

Yoshimura full titanium/carbon fiber exhaust
Full Rekluse torq drive clutch system
Renthal bars
Arc levers
Coated brake calipers/water pump
Hammerhead CNC billet brake/shifter
2016 foot peg mounts
EVO revalved suspension(with fresh rebuild)
Cycra power flow plastics
Modified throttle body
Core moto front brake line
Oversized radiators
Works connection radiator braces

With the sale of the bike I will include a full set of semi custom graphics as well.

Any questions feel free to call/text me. 570-204-1961
|
PT887
12/12/2016 12:22pm
Clean bike! Off topic but I noticed you have the tacky Renthal grips on there. Not sure if you have used the Kevlar grips but if so how did they compare?

Good luck with sale
aedwards07
12/13/2016 5:03am
The grips I hated at first. It seems they have some sort of spray on coating that makes a mess of your hands when you even touch them....With that said after a few washes that coating is off but the grip is still very tacky. I have never been a fan of Renthal Kevlar grips to be honest. These I hated at first but they have grown on me I think and I am now a big fan of them. I still like my ODI half waffle super soft(the white ones) grips better overall but if you like the Kevlar grips and want something tacky you will love them.

Post a reply to: 2015 Honda CRF450- Central Florida

The Latest