2013 YZ 125

cpyz300
Hey all,

I've got a 13 yz 125 I've decided I should let go. It's barely been ridden, probably less than 20 hours on it. I just bought the thing and got caught up with school and moving away from tracks. It's completely bone stock still as well. Not even numbers or graphics.

Thing is, I've never sold a bike. Do you guys usually sell to dealers or to people through sites like Craiglist? Since the bike is basically brand new I was thinking the bike still would go for at least $4000 and feel like I'd have a hard time trying to get that much from someone in cash.

What do you guys think? Another positive from selling to a dealer is just the no hassles. I'll have to drive an hour to show my bike to people and it would suck if people kept backing out. Are dealers gonna try to tell me it's worth way less? What should I look out for?

Just trying to get a fair deal. Thanks everyone.
|
cpyz300
11/6/2019 6:06am
yz133rider wrote:
A dealer would offer around 2-2500 at best.
Yeah that figures. But the bike is worth more you think?

Just don't know if it's worth the trouble to sell to a stranger if I'm not going to get much more for it. I'm not trying to get every penny out if it, but more just trying to get it over with fast and simple without getting screwed.
11/6/2019 11:27am
cpyz300 wrote:
Yeah that figures. But the bike is worth more you think? Just don't know if it's worth the trouble to sell to a stranger if I'm...
Yeah that figures. But the bike is worth more you think?

Just don't know if it's worth the trouble to sell to a stranger if I'm not going to get much more for it. I'm not trying to get every penny out if it, but more just trying to get it over with fast and simple without getting screwed.
Honestly man i buy and restore and flip dirt bikes all the time and i mostly use craiglist. ebay prices are super high and fees and shipping etc isnt worth it imo on a bike. craigslist i just describe it well and put my cell and someone will buy it. i know in cali where i live a nice prestine 2013 yz125 is around 3500 maybe a little more so your not far off on your price man. it depends how patient you are but you can sell it for around what you want. i would personally recommend craigslist though

Post a reply to: 2013 YZ 125

The Latest