Related:
Create New Tag
gobig.com gobig.com
1/4/2017 11:34 AM

NOT A KIT
Up for sale is a set of kx250f suspension set up by pro circuit. Has the pro circuit bling fork cap and shock bladder cap. It has never been used and will come in the pro circuit box it has been sitting in. Would consider partial trade for more 17 kawi parts. Just do not need these. $1,800 obo I will include the stock springs and parts with these, I will ship Photo

Photo

Photo

WileCyot WileCyot
1/5/2017 6:28 AM

Any info on what these were set up for weight wise? What spring rates were used? What lever rider? I'm mildly interested.

gobig.com gobig.com
1/5/2017 11:59 AM
WileCyot wrote:

Any info on what these ...more

Has 9.8 fork spring and 5.5 shock spring is what is on it, it is set for 180 pound pro ax rider. It also comes with the stock springs and parts to set it back to stock.

WileCyot WileCyot
1/5/2017 12:09 PM
WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

Has 9.8 fork spring and ...more

Too soft for me lol. Way too soft. Would need reworked by PC to be viable.

gobig.com gobig.com
1/5/2017 1:20 PM
WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

Too soft for me lol. Way ...more

Any idea what sprint rate you might need? I can work with you on it a little if interested

WileCyot WileCyot
1/5/2017 2:21 PM
gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

Any idea what sprint rate ...more

Spring rates aren't the only thing that matters. I can swap springs for under 200 bucks. It's the internal valving that would need updated and revised for the additional weight being controlled.

gobig.com gobig.com
1/5/2017 2:25 PM
WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

Spring rates aren't the ...more

You'd be able to get it valved and sprung for you cheap - Since no wear parts need replaced.

WileCyot WileCyot
1/5/2017 3:23 PM
gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

You'd be able to get it ...more

At your price point, however, it isn't financially justified. All in I'd be looking at 2250 or more if you add all the shipping involved. I'd be in it less to source used parts and have PC perform the work.

Thanks anyway bud.

gobig.com gobig.com
1/5/2017 3:32 PM
WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

At your price point, ...more

I see what your saying, i really was not sure what it was worth, I've seen them on eBay priced way higher but thought they were a bit outrageous. I am open to any reasonable offers from anyone - thank you

gobig.com gobig.com
1/6/2017 7:47 AM

Will separate shock from forks if needed

gobig.com gobig.com
1/6/2017 8:08 AM
gobig.com wrote:

WileCyot wrote:

At your price point, ...more

gobig.com wrote:

I see what your saying, i ...more

Updated price, 1200

franks144 franks144
1/6/2017 8:38 AM

Any chance you would know if these would fit a 2011 Rmz 250? or what modifications it would require. Thanks!

BML139 BML139
1/6/2017 10:02 AM
WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

What other spring rates for the front do you have? I believe stock is .98 as well?

gobig.com gobig.com
1/6/2017 11:10 AM
WileCyot wrote:

gobig.com wrote:

BML139 wrote:

What other spring rates ...more

I think stock is either .97 or .98, I am not for sure. The stock springs do not have a stamp on them of any sort that I have found, I have been trying to figure out. I know that for sure the fork has a 9.8 kg in it right now and the shock has a 5.5 kg spring, if purchased as a set the extra springs will come with it

gobig.com gobig.com
1/6/2017 11:12 AM
franks144 wrote:

Any chance you would know ...more

I think they have the same setup. I could see the shock being a pain, but kx and Suzuki share a lot of the same parts as far as that stuff goes(250s have the same fork, 450s have the same fork). I googled but came up with nothing

franks144 franks144
1/6/2017 4:38 PM

I am trying to do some digging to see if they would work. I would likely be just looking for the forks if you would be interested in splitting them with the shock.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry