2012 RMZ450 For Sale - $3500

Subotai
Edited Date/Time 12/13/2018 11:36am
2012 Suzuki RMZ450 in excellent condition for sale. This is the best year for the RMZ. Conventional spring forks and the best chassis suzuki made with razor sharp handling and great flex characteristics. I am the only owner. Bought it new in 2012 from Carter's Powersports. Title in hand. I only used motul 300V synthetic oil and changed the oil and oil filter every 2-3 rides. I have approximately 5-8 extra air filters that come with the bike as well. This bike has been bulletproof and the best bike I've owned. Selling because I'm moving over to 2 strokes. All the graphics and plastics are original to the bike. Suspension has been custom valved by Fineline suspension for 180lb expert desert rider with plush feel. It's amazing.

List of upgrades and extras:

-(2) motors included with sale. The stock motor and a MEC race engine I purchased separately. Bike has amazing low and mid end punch with great over rev.
-Race engine has decked head, ported and polished intake, high compression JE piston, titanium valves with copper valve seats.
-Balanced and polished crankshaft with carillo rod from Mike Alessi's race bike.
-Treated and polished transmission from Davi Millsaps 2013 race bike.
-Race spec FMF titanium exhaust from Davi Millsaps 2013 race bike. (original exhaust comes with the bike)
-Full Hinson Clutch
-Magura Hydraulic Clutch - very easy and consistent feel.
-Braking oversize 280mm front rotor.
-Steel braided front brake line.
-Carbon fiber front rotor guard.
-ASV front brake lever
-Mototassinari air-boot for extra air flow and power.
-Oversize radiators
-Radiator Braces
-Boyesen supercooler high flow water pump
-CV4 silicone radiator hoses
-Oversize fuel tank. (stock tank comes with the bike)
-Tusk Impact wheels.
-Twin air powerflow air cage

Thanks for looking.

|

Post a reply to: 2012 RMZ450 For Sale - $3500

The Latest