2007 CR250 For Sale - *** Price update

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2019 5:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2019 6:15 AM

I bought this bike with the intent on keeping it for a long time, but things have changed. This bike been totally stripped to the frame and gone through. The only thing I didn't do is split the cases.
The cylinder and head were brand new when I bought it, 1.5 years ago.
The forks have gold valves in them and are valved for a fat Vet B rider at 200 lbs.
The rear shock is stock
The rear suspension and swingarm have new bearings and seals.
I just put a 38MM Air Styker carb on. I still have the stock one as well. The Air Stryker may need a bit of jetting.
I just put brand new tires on both ends.
ASV levers
Easton Bars
aftermarket seat cover, which is simply installed over the unripped and very good condition stock cover
V-Force reeds
FMF full exhaust.
Brand new inner clutch basket with all new plates and springs.
Brand new gold chain.
MX BONZ airbox kit to seal it tight.
It also comes with all of the parts in the pictures, which were from other Honda's I've had in the past.

Not looking for any trades.

Looking to get $3850 for everything. I live in SW Wisconsin. Willing to meet, but if it gets too far, I may ask for a little extra $ to cover time and fuel.

Thanks.

|

5/20/2019 6:15 AM

Price update

|

5/20/2019 7:59 AM

If you weren’t 13 hours away this would be mine.

|

5/20/2019 9:05 AM

(C)oal(R)egion250 wrote:

If you weren’t 13 hours away this would be mine.

If you are willing to drive 6-7 hours, we can make this happen! I'll meet you. norwegn_5@yahoo.com if you want to exchange numbers and work something out.

|

5/29/2019 9:16 AM

Still for sale. will also consider trading for a KTM or Husky 250f or 350f. Value must be as much as my bike or more where I put some cash on top.

|

6/19/2019 6:41 AM

Another update. Still for sale. I added a Magura Juice clutch and a stainless steel rear brake cable.

|

7/22/2019 6:11 AM

Still for sale! Will trade this plus cash for KTM/Husky 250 or 350!

|