2005 RM250 - Rebuilt from the ground up

vandy509
Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 11:03am
I've decided to sell my project bike due to having to move and downsizing my garage space. You can see the bike build thread here - https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Bike-Builds,46/2005-RM-250-Rescue-and-Re…. I've ridden the bike about 15 minutes to make sure that everything is mechanically sound and working. The jetting is a bit rich, but other than that the bike ran great! This build isn't as exotic as some of the others on the forum here as I was trying to work within a budget, so I didn't put a lot of "bling" parts on it and I reused existing parts that aren't "wear" parts. Everything in the engine is new from the cases up - all new bearings and seals, cylinder and head were sent to Millenium Technologies for new plating/machine work. The hubs are the stock hubs that the previous owner had powdercoated - there are a few small chips in them, but overall they look good. The forks and shock were revalved by Pro Circuit - I just put in new seals and bushings. I don't know what weight/skill level they are setup for as I called Pro Circuit but they couldn't get me any information based on the limited information I had about the bike. The bike has a Pro Circuit pipe and shorty silencer, VForce 3 reed cage with brand new reeds, and Pro Circuit 22.5mm offset triple clamps. PM me with any questions. Bike is located in central Georgia. Asking $3900.

|

Post a reply to: 2005 RM250 - Rebuilt from the ground up

The Latest