2005 Kawasaki KX 125 $3600.00

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2019 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2019 10:28 AM

I’m debating on selling my 2005 KX125 so I figured I’d post it here before I list it locally.

2005 KX125 I bough it off a member here in June with intentions on using it for Motocross racing but I just
Don’t have the time anymore where I live.

I’m selling to buy an old Challener

Bike has the following

2016 KX250F front forks and Pro Circuit triple clamps
2016 KX250F front and rear wheels
Forks and shock were completely rebuilt last fall
Lectron carb
Period correct grey Vforce Reed cage with new Reeds
Sprung for B motocrosss 180 lb Rider
Pro circuit KX clutch perch

PC pipe and silencer
Brand new Dunlop MX52 front and rear tires.
Period correct PC NStyle seat cover with not rips or wear
Period correct black Renthal bar pad with Square lettering
PC shifter off 2015 KX450F
Brand new plastics with Period correct Nsyle graphics
PC steel foot pegs

Extra New PC pipe and muffler.
Extra tires
Extra OEM clutch and throttle cables
ARC clutch and front brake levers
Works connection front and rear master cylinder covers
Works connection triple clamp nut
Extra Renthal bars
Bolt kit
OEM extra gaskets and parts

Original bars
Original 2005 front forks
Original OEM carb
Original OEM plastics
Extra graphics kits and plastics both blk and green
New Renthal Chain and sprockets
PC launch device
Extra uni filters

Service manual and more extra I can’t remember now.

I’m asking 3600.00for everything. I may part out the extras like PC stuff but would like to sell it all together.

I’ll be traveling to the east coast In October to NY

I have all the paperwork to get a title for it in ND and can get one and send to buyer if they want a title with it.

|

7/21/2019 7:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2019 7:09 PM

I'd be interested in linkage. Possibly clamps if it has to be a package.

|

8/7/2019 5:08 PM

looks like the bike sorby let idle in his garage to run up the hour meter

|

8/8/2019 5:32 AM

I'll buy the PC clutch perch if you decide to part out

|

#MNmoto #bLUcRU #victorYZone

8/14/2019 6:35 PM

Hey I'm interested can I give you a call?

|

9/3/2019 5:03 PM

Bump

|

9/4/2019 5:26 AM

Replied to your PM, don't know if you got it...

Yes, I am interested in the PC clutch perch.

|

#MNmoto #bLUcRU #victorYZone

9/4/2019 11:17 AM

If you decide to let that Nos holeshot device go, I'd take it

|

9/10/2019 7:03 PM

Are you parting anything out?

|

9/16/2019 9:43 AM

I will be parting stuff out on this bike. The PC linkage is been sold. Everything else is still there. I will be putting bike back to stock condition.

|

9/16/2019 10:34 AM

How much for the lectron?

|

9/16/2019 3:44 PM

I only clicked on this because your username has Mopar in it. I want to see the Challenger when you get it! Hopefully it’s a 70-71!

|

9/16/2019 7:44 PM

I’m interested in plastics with graphics and seat/seat cover if they’re available.

|

9/17/2019 4:47 AM

Too bad you’re parting stuff out. I live out here in NY and would’ve preferred it whole.

|

9/17/2019 8:32 AM

Interested in the PC pipe and silencer

|

Last gear pinned.

9/18/2019 1:12 PM

How can we contact you? No phone number or email. I'm interested in several of the pc parts

|

9/18/2019 2:33 PM

My email is Mopar5599@yahoo.com

My number is 701-651-6862

I work in the Oilfield so txt is best way to contact me

|

10/3/2019 10:09 AM

I don't think I am jumping the gun here because I've had this guy respond to my texts relatively promptly up until i paid him 260 for a number of parts I was interested in, which was 25 September. Now he's not responding to texts inquiring about whether or not it was actually shipped, subsequently about lack of responding in general. I have asked for a refund and am hoping I don't have to open a case with PayPal. Assuming he's alive and well (hopefully), guys like this are why I have always been reluctant to buy shit from private sellers. Way to be, BRO. Not to air dirty laundry and slander, but at the very least, this "seller" deserves it and it is my recommendation that others steer clear.

|

Last gear pinned.

10/3/2019 12:17 PM

delonick347 wrote:

I don't think I am jumping the gun here because I've had this guy respond to my texts relatively promptly up until i paid him 260 for a number of parts I was interested in, which was 25 September. Now he's not responding to texts inquiring about whether or not it was actually shipped, subsequently about lack of responding in general. I have asked for a refund and am hoping I don't have to open a case with PayPal. Assuming he's alive and well (hopefully), guys like this are why I have always been reluctant to buy shit from private sellers. Way to be, BRO. Not to air dirty laundry and slander, but at the very least, this "seller" deserves it and it is my recommendation that others steer clear.

I bought the linkage from him and received it no problem.

|

10/4/2019 3:51 PM

delonick347 wrote:

DB97 wrote:

I bought the linkage from him and received it no problem.

Just my luck. I wish I could say the same. I’m pretty upset. This assholes phone is ringing yet I still can’t a response to texts or get an call answered. I’m not buying shit from this board ever again. I opened a case with PayPal to try to get my money back.

|

Last gear pinned.

10/5/2019 5:25 PM

Any luck getting yall's parts? Seller send them their parts so you don't fuck it up for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

10/5/2019 6:20 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

Any luck getting yall's parts? Seller send them their parts so you don't fuck it up for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the linkage and it was considerably more money then other purchase. There's more to the story it sounds like.

|

10/5/2019 6:42 PM

Something must be up. He contacted me right away after finding out I literally live 10 mins from where he grew up, he was visiting out this way soon and I wanted to buy the bike whole before he started parting the fucker out. Anyways, even tho I don’t know the dude, sounds out of character. Just get your money back thru PayPal.

|

10/5/2019 8:26 PM

Looby321 wrote:

Something must be up. He contacted me right away after finding out I literally live 10 mins from where he grew up, he was visiting out this way soon and I wanted to buy the bike whole before he started parting the fucker out. Anyways, even tho I don’t know the dude, sounds out of character. Just get your money back thru PayPal.

Fuck this guy. He wanted PayPal and I suggested Venmo and said he’d never heard of it and “no thanks”. He asked to send 4% fee if I was going to send he money as a business transaction. Well, if you can save money you will, so my dumbass sent with Friends and Family which saves you the 4%, but surrenders the protection. After I sent him a screenshot of my PayPal payment to him, he has not done a damn thing, including responding to texts, phones calls, much less send me the fucking items I paid for. I have contacted PayPal and had my bank reverse the charge. Again, fuck you, OP.

|

Last gear pinned.

10/5/2019 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2019 9:16 PM

Unfortunately, Pay Pal cant do anything about friends and family. I personally only sell my parts as friends and family only. The problem with merchandise on "used" motorcycle parts is with merchandise the buyer gets 30 days to do what ever they want with your stuff. Only thing I can suggest is buy from reputable people or dive there and get the parts. It is a shamed that people don't send the parts. I got screwed on a set of forks I sold as merchandise so its a double edged sword. Something does seem weird about the whole ordeal. Maybe the guy is sick or something may have happened.

|

10/9/2019 10:24 AM

I guess it don’t matter now but I work in the ND oilfield on a rig. 3 weeks on 1 off half the time we have zero cell service of any kind. I didn’t get it sent out before I left plain and simple.

When I was able to contact buyer he already filed a PayPal claim against me saying I stole his bank account info and used his PayPal account to send myself money fraudulently. So there was no reason to contact him back anyways.

Everyone else I have sold stuff to on here has never had any issues with any parts or clothing as people can see in the above posts.

|

10/9/2019 10:39 AM

Mopar5599 wrote:

I guess it don’t matter now but I work in the ND oilfield on a rig. 3 weeks on 1 off half the time we have zero cell service of any kind. I didn’t get it sent out before I left plain and simple.

When I was able to contact buyer he already filed a PayPal claim against me saying I stole his bank account info and used his PayPal account to send myself money fraudulently. So there was no reason to contact him back anyways.

Everyone else I have sold stuff to on here has never had any issues with any parts or clothing as people can see in the above posts.

Sorry for my comments. I can relate to the no cell service in the middle of no where. Being he’s an oil field worker I don’t see him needing to nickle and dime people for motorcycle parts.

|

10/9/2019 1:49 PM

Mopar5599 wrote:

BAHAHA you motherfucking liar. I simply filed a case with Paypal and with my bank EXACTLY STATING the truth: that I never received items that I had paid for and that you were not responding back to text or responding to phone calls. More importantly, you've NEVER contacted me in any way, shape or form since I sent you a screencap of my paypal transfer receipt to you ya shady fuck. Show me where the fuck I said durr "he stole my bank account info and used my paypal to send money to himself durrr..!!" Never happened. Quit making shit up.

So you work in an oil field and don't have comms to people that fucking pay you for items you have for sale and are expecting said items to actually be shipped. You'd think you'd have your shit a little tighter than to neglect communicating that, if in fact that's the truth and you're not a shady piece of shit. Anyway, nice fuckin setup and way to business dork.
|

Last gear pinned.

10/9/2019 2:05 PM

|

10/9/2019 2:26 PM

This is what PayPal sent me. I called them and it The payment sender Delonick347 filed a fraudulent claim to PayPal stating his account was fraudulenty used and he did not authorize the payment sent to me. The only way you could get PayPal to refund your payment.

No bank calls PayPal and says u need to reverse this transaction.

It’s ok you can say what you want. PayPal and the message picture posted below don’t lie. Whatever makes you fell better about how you explain it.

|