2004 KX125 center cases - damaged - free

Edited Date/Time 1/1/2021 8:04pm
These cases are off my 2004 KX125 that had a bearing explode at 17 hours from brand new.
I believe that they could be repaired.

The one bearing race surface is the only damage.
It is the bearing in the left side of the case that supports the upper transmission shaft. The clutch push rod runs through.

Tried to picture the damage best i can. There is no cracking at all. The bearing spun and roughed up the race area and some gouging happened.
Most of the bearing race area is still intact.

Free plus shipping i know this gen kx stuff is getting harder to find. If no one's interested they will get tossed in the recycling bin.

|
Rider 5280
1/1/2021 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/1/2021 12:39pm
Very kind of you sir + very repairable IMO.

Even if you don't have a KX need, might be a fun office desk piece!
jj417
1/1/2021 2:43pm
These cases are off my 2004 KX125 that had a bearing explode at 17 hours from brand new. I believe that they could be repaired. The...
These cases are off my 2004 KX125 that had a bearing explode at 17 hours from brand new.

It is the bearing in the left side of the case that supports the upper transmission shaft. The clutch push rod runs through.

Tried to picture the damage best i can. There is no cracking at all. The bearing spun and roughed up the race area and some gouging happened.

Free plus shipping i know this gen kx stuff is getting harder to find. If no one's interested they will get tossed in the recycling bin.

I would be interested. I'm trying to piece together an extra motor for my kx125.
Thank you JJ
1/1/2021 8:04pm
These cases are off my 2004 KX125 that had a bearing explode at 17 hours from brand new. I believe that they could be repaired. The...

jj417 wrote:
I would be interested. I'm trying to piece together an extra motor for my kx125.
Thank you JJ
Email me jbecher90@gmail.com the cases are free but you would be paying for the shipping to you. I'm in Washington state.
jj417
1/2/2021 8:33am

jj417 wrote:
Thank you JJ
Email me jbecher90@gmail.com the cases are free but you would be paying for the shipping to you. I'm in Washington state.
Email sent.
Thank you

Post a reply to: 2004 KX125 center cases - damaged - free

The Latest