2003 KTM 200SX

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2018 7:19 PM

I am selling my 2003 KTM 200SX that I recently rebuilt in a build thread here on Vital. This bike was taken to frame and completely redone with a full top end and all the bearings were either replaced or freshened up throughout the bike. It also has nearly new tires and most of the plastic is new as well. The bike only has one two hour ride on it since the rebuild and ran great. It has a Pro Circuit pipe with the stock silencer and is currently setup for off road. I am asking $2500 and am located in East Tennessee. If you are interested please feel free to ask me any questions you may have either through message or comment here or by phone/text at 423-307-4706. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

10/4/2018 8:23 AM

I'm not in the market, but that's a sweet bike.
I had the best time on a bud's 200SX several years back, and eventually bought a 200EXC. The EXC was great too, but the SX was so much more fun IMO. I've got my two son's clean 125SX's I'd like to convert into 200's (at least one of them) as a winter project. They're not riding enough to sell these and buy new/bigger bikes, but having another 200 in the mix sounds great.
Good luck with the sale!

|

10/9/2018 4:34 PM

Back to the top and lower price to $2400

|

3/9/2019 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2019 8:15 PM

I know it's a longshot, but is it still for sale? Those things are a bitch to find....

|

3/10/2019 5:53 PM

I actually just got rid of the bike last week man. A guy drove hours to pick it up because he basically said the same as you and couldn’t find one anywhere in decent shape.

|

3/11/2019 10:38 AM

wrvaughn7 wrote:

I actually just got rid of the bike last week man. A guy drove hours to pick it up because he basically said the same as you and couldn’t find one anywhere in decent shape.

Well, I should have responded sooner, but paying for Son's college has put a hell of a dent in my fun money! One will turn up someday. Thanks for getting back with me, be safe.

|

3/12/2019 6:57 AM

wrvaughn7 wrote:

dadofagun wrote:

Well, I should have responded sooner, but paying for Son's college has put a hell of a dent in my fun money! One will turn up someday. Thanks for getting back with me, be safe.

I've got a friend that has a 2003 SX200 motor in a 2010 150SX chassis, if you are interested in something like that.
The bike is in EXCELLENT shape. recently stripped to the frame, powder coated, fresh plastic and graphics.

|