2001 Suzuki RM 125 Complete Engine, Carb and Electronics

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2018 8:17 AM

I've got a complete engine, carb and electronics from my 2001 Suzuki RM 125. I pulled this out and kept it with dreams I'd end up putting it in a shifter cart chassis but let's be real, that's never going to happen. I also have a radiator out of a Suzuki King Quad I planned to use with this build. All you'd need is to pick your kart chassis or build one up from scratch. Or put it back in a RM125!

Everything works great, carb just needs cleaning.

Asking $800 OBO for the package, otherwise maybe I will throw it in a go cart...

Shipping costs around $100 to go from California to NY. I can ship it in a cooler if needed. Otherwise pickup in Los Angeles area.

Call or text Jason at (818) 635-0834

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/10/2018 9:58 AM

jcracing wrote:

I've got a complete engine, carb and electronics from my 2001 Suzuki RM 125. I pulled this out and kept it with dreams I'd end up putting it in a shifter cart chassis but let's be real, that's never going to happen. I also have a radiator out of a Suzuki King Quad I planned to use with this build. All you'd need is to pick your kart chassis or build one up from scratch. Or put it back in a RM125!

Asking $800 OBO for the package, otherwise maybe I will throw it in a go cart...

Shipping costs around $100 to go from California to NY. I can ship it in a cooler if needed. Otherwise pickup in Los Angeles area.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Sale me the clutch cover before the motor goes?

|

1/10/2018 10:05 AM

jcracing wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

zac_k3 wrote:

Maybe. I'll see if I have another one. What's it worth to u?

|

1/10/2018 10:34 AM

jcracing wrote:

Not sure. Is it an actual carbon piece and will it fit an 06 rm? I would imagine so but I’ll need to make sure before I can offer anything.

|

1/10/2018 11:29 AM

I too have been looking for this cover for awhile and tried to get some made, but it didnt happen.

|

1/10/2018 2:27 PM

jcracing wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

zac_k3 wrote:

jcracing wrote:

I'll start the bidding at $200.00 + shipping!

|

1/10/2018 8:18 PM

SOLD!

|