2001 KX125

Edited Date/Time 8/1/2022 1:06pm
Asking $4500
Located near San Antonio, Texas
Some cool PC Parts and Lots of Other Aftermarket Part’s
Email Me If Interested, No I wont accept less
I’ll update a complete list of what I’ve done to it.
DunnSON26@gmail.com

|
nofearccracer
Fantasy
1193rd
1/18/2023 12:14pm

Where did you track down that Boyesen Water pump cover??

And the axle blocks? lol Im doing one of these builds myself and those are a couple of the parts i am struggling to find!

1/18/2023 3:13pm

And the axle blocks? lol Im doing one of these builds myself and those are a couple of the parts i am struggling to find!

Got lucky on the axle blocks, I’ll sell them tho but not for very cheap lol. And I’ve actually got 2 of the boyesen water pump covers. The magnesium and the black one. I’d sell you one if you’re interested in it too

The Shop

nofearccracer
Fantasy
1193rd
1/19/2023 6:22am

Got lucky on the axle blocks, I’ll sell them tho but not for very cheap lol. And I’ve actually got 2 of the boyesen water pump...

Got lucky on the axle blocks, I’ll sell them tho but not for very cheap lol. And I’ve actually got 2 of the boyesen water pump covers. The magnesium and the black one. I’d sell you one if you’re interested in it too

Shoot me a price on the cover and axel blocks. I probably wont buy the axle blocks because of the premium which i totally understand but interested in a boyesen cover for sure and possibly the blocks.

Post a reply to: 2001 KX125

The Latest