1996 cr250 mc replica

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2017 4:01 PM

Bike fires right up runs great, in pretty good shape overall. Plastics have some battle scars. With a little work will be a very nice rider!

Shock feels bouncy, probably needs a rebuild.

1700 obo.
Bensalem PA.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/6/2017 9:21 PM

17 obo and not one comment!?

|

7/6/2017 10:57 PM

Put a works pipe on it might fetch some more interest

|

7/6/2017 11:58 PM

Everyone read how you got this bike really cheap and are trying to flip it quick. Why do they want to be the sucker in that deal?

Also that "replica" is just the $150ish kit TJ makes and it was put on old plastic, meaning if they want to do it right all that would be thrown away. So really it's just a used 96 CR250 with no history from the original owner on maintenance, which is fine, but I dont think the pitch of trying to sell it as a replica is helping the cause.

1700 obo still seems fair to me for that bike, but I can see why the buyers aren't jumping at it

|

7/7/2017 6:14 AM

Fork decals are on wrongshocked shocked

|

7/7/2017 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2017 7:38 AM

Bman_145 wrote:

Everyone read how you got this bike really cheap and are trying to flip it quick. Why do they want to be the sucker in that deal?

Also that "replica" is just the $150ish kit TJ makes and it was put on old plastic, meaning if they want to do it right all that would be thrown away. So really it's just a used 96 CR250 with no history from the original owner on maintenance, which is fine, but I dont think the pitch of trying to sell it as a replica is helping the cause.

1700 obo still seems fair to me for that bike, but I can see why the buyers aren't jumping at it

Not sure what to call it, besides mc replica. It doesn't say exact museum quality replica lol.

Also I said cheap, how cheap do you think it was. It's listed pretty darn cheap here isn't it?

Some people lol.

|

7/7/2017 7:35 AM

Who cares how cheap he got it. If he wants to flip it and make a buck good for him. 1700 is still a good price for a complete running 96 Cr 250. They are getting harder and harder to find.

|

7/7/2017 8:00 AM

|

7/7/2017 8:20 AM

Meet me in the middle have a deal.

|

7/7/2017 8:44 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

Who cares how cheap he got it. If he wants to flip it and make a buck good for him. 1700 is still a good price for a complete running 96 Cr 250. They are getting harder and harder to find.

I never said there was anything wrong with it, but Im sure if he didnt talk about what a deal he got on it and just listed it instead, there would be more people interested.

Also I said the price was fair deal. I know these bikes are getting harder to find. That could be the selling point right there.

As for the seller, sorry if your feelings got hurt, but I told you why it might not selling as fast as you want.

|

7/7/2017 9:24 AM

I've never had much luck selling a bike on a forum. Parts yes but a complet bike not so much. Probably just has to do with shipping and not being able to see it in person.

|

7/7/2017 9:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2017 9:40 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

I've never had much luck selling a bike on a forum. Parts yes but a complet bike not so much. Probably just has to do with shipping and not being able to see it in person.

Yeah and the comments get annoying honestly, facebook is the same way. Craigslist really is the best route despite the usual nonsense that comes with Craigslist

|

7/7/2017 9:49 AM

yz133rider wrote:

17 obo and not one comment!?

You're the one that asked for comments. I was just trying to be honest with you, not trying to start sh*t. Good luck selling the bike

|

7/8/2017 10:29 PM

I'm guessing that swing arms been repaired too the welding on that is not stock

|

7/8/2017 10:32 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

That's exactly it I have a super clean bike I've been trying to sell in the shipping is always the killer in the deal

|

7/10/2017 7:17 AM

bsharkey wrote:

That's exactly it I have a super clean bike I've been trying to sell in the shipping is always the killer in the deal

Not to high jack the thread but yes your 125 is beautiful. I can't believe it has t sold.

|

7/10/2017 8:19 AM

bsharkey wrote:

I'm guessing that swing arms been repaired too the welding on that is not stock

Damn good eye

|