1995 cr250r build not finished

down4moto741
Fantasy
3503rd
Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 6:58pm
1995 cr250r build I started last year and have put a lot of money into , just have lost interest and can't really see myself putting more money into it . The frame has been powder coated, emig racing lower clamp with 47mm forks , the whole motor was rebuilt with all oem parts all new crank and transmission bearings , cylinder was sent to us chrome and re-plated stock bore, all new bearings and seals in swing arm and linkage , new pc pipe and silencer , 01 rear caliper and hanger , new rear brake line with yz banjo bolt , brand new Ims foot pegs with new springs , pins and washers , new front slider , brand new set of UFO plastics, new set of graphics, aluminum sub frame , works connection frame guards not new , hubs powder coated with 17 450f take off rims and spokes not laced up , new chain , sprockets , all new cables , throttle tube , new rear rotor for the 01 brake set up , bunch of new oem bolts for sub frame and miscellaneous bolts , have everything to put the bike together basically, radiator are in good condition.

The bad , I sent the right case cover , water pump cover , rear brake resivor, rear caliper and hanger to get anodized and the guy messed them up see picks , some are still usable but that is up to you , I needs right and left covers , pipe hanger , pipe springs and O-rings and a seat cover the bike is basically done just needs someone with time to finish it I have put a lot into this bike and I am NOT TRYING TO PART IT OUT so don't ask sold with everything as is 2,800 obo or trade thanks for looking 951-675-9988

|

Post a reply to: 1995 cr250r build not finished

The Latest