1991 CR 125 For Sale

starchild
Edited Date/Time 7/30/2018 9:27am
Here’s a 1991 CR 125 that I’ve just lost interest in. I purchased it a few weeks ago and it was just going to be a rider. But I had to do it up like the 1990/1991 HRC team bikes. Goal was to make it kind of like bayle’s 90 factory bike. It was already painted when I acquired it. And upon purchase the motor was rebuilt by previous owner and I took his word for it that it was fine. He did top. Said bottom end was tight with no play, changed wheel bearings, and other minor things. Everything it tight and the bike starts fine, tons of compression, it runs and rides. I took it out one time at the track for 10 minutes and there was just a noise coming from the motor so I just shut it down and parked it. Haven’t touched it since. And I don’t want to put any more money into it. I am not a mechanic so I’m not going to do any more with it. I was assuming it was fine upon purchase and just wanted a cool vintage bike to ride. I’m just trying to be as up front and transparent as possible. It could be something minor, I don’t know. But I’m just done with it. It looks amazing. Has pro Circuit pipe, fmf silencer, and a brand new v force reed. I since put on.. renthal bars, oversized pegs, works connection guards, changed out all plastics, graphics, decals backgrounds. new seat cover, new renthal grips. Perfect bike for anyone mechanical looking for a great vintage bike cheap. $1000 firm. The only thing not included with the bike is the red renthal bar pad. I Have way more into already. Just want to move on to modern bikes. Bike is located in Rhode Island. Local sale only. Any questions message me through vital or email at
starchild-1973@cox.net

|
starchild
7/30/2018 9:27am
Sale pending on the 91 125. Will update once it’s sold.

Post a reply to: 1991 CR 125 For Sale

The Latest