17 ktm 350 19/21 rims 10 hours

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2018 7:03 AM

sell my almost new ktm 350 rims they have 10 hours on them are in perfect shape spokes are tight and rims are true. will ship at buyers expense. comes with rims, spokes, hubs, and bearings for 500$ plus shipping

|

3/12/2018 7:20 AM

Only 1 posting but I deal with him often.

|

3/12/2018 7:41 AM

thanks DTR830 cant wait for the steve mcqueen plastic to come

|

3/12/2018 9:34 AM

If you would be willing to separate, I would take the rear. I'm in IL, zip code 60447.

|

3/12/2018 9:39 AM

MotoMatt_928 wrote:

If you would be willing to separate, I would take the rear. I'm in IL, zip code 60447.

Matt this is who I was talking about for a full set, I couldn't remember his name.

|

3/12/2018 9:51 AM

DTR830 wrote:

Matt this is who I was talking about for a full set, I couldn't remember his name.

Thanks Jamie. Appreciate it!

|

3/12/2018 11:20 AM

MotoMatt_928 wrote:

If you would be willing to separate, I would take the rear. I'm in IL, zip code 60447.

if you know someone that wants the front then I will separate otherwise im selling them as a pair.

|

3/12/2018 5:00 PM

Photo

|

3/12/2018 5:00 PM

Photo

|

3/12/2018 5:01 PM

Photo

|

3/15/2018 12:23 PM

bump

|

3/15/2018 4:37 PM

I will gladly buy these, how can I get ahold of you?

Thanks
Jeff

676jeffsimas@gmail.com

|

3/15/2018 6:23 PM

Frodaddy wrote:

I will gladly buy these, how can I get ahold of you?

Thanks
Jeff

676jeffsimas@gmail.com

Email sent

|