17 CRF450R Mod Bike

8/2/2018 12:32pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2018 5:28am
I'm selling my 2017 crf450r mod bike. This bike was my baby and meticulously taken care of. The bike has a parts list a mile long so I'm sure I will miss somethings , but the bike has:
- ODI flight bars (have a spare set of Renthals that will come with)
- White ODI pro grips
- ODI aluminum throttle tube
- Applied bar clamps (red)
- Works Connection Steering Stem nut (red)
- Dubya bling kit
- Cycra plastic kit (stadium plate) in addition to stock plastic
- Blue Moto hose kit
- Hinson clutch kit with cover / Hinson clutch cable perch
- bike comes with fresh set of Dunlops
- Ride Engineering linkage
- full Yoshi exhaust
- Ti-Nitrate coated lower forks, coated internals, coated lugs, Bud racing internal fork seats (have stock as well), revalved, resprung, set up for a 180lb rider -- about as close to an A-kit as you're going to get
- coated stock triple clamp
- warp 9 wheel kit with gold hubs and black rims
- twin air wash cover
- extra set of grip tape
- brand new EBC brake pads
- drilled out skid plate
- 2 different guts seat covers
- Works connection dip stick
- Works connection oil filter cover
- slew of drilled washers and bolts
- black powder coated engine mounts (the engine mounts are from an 18-- do have the stock)

Like I said I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but that about sums it up. I'm asking $6800 obo. The bike was built this past winter and has only been raced once. 23 Hrs on bike.

Please contact me at (812) 449-6572 with any questions. Serious inquires only please and no low balls. The only trade conversation I would consider is for 18.5 FE KTM or Husky as that's likely my next move.

|
Meister
8/3/2018 8:56pm
Please update with hours. Has the motor been opened? Also, to be clear, no e start kit?
RickyRoss519
Fantasy
2311th
8/4/2018 8:56pm
Dropping in to say thats a real beaut!
8/4/2018 9:34pm
Meister wrote:
Please update with hours. Has the motor been opened? Also, to be clear, no e start kit?
I will post hours first thing in the morning. Sorry, I live in lexington KY and bike is at parent's house in Indiana so I'm waiting for my dad to get back with me with exact hours. No motor work -- If I was going to hang on to it that was the plan, but where we decided to go with a 19 we opted out. The bike has only been practiced on here and there and never raced so motor is still very strong. Hated getting it dirty with how good it looks haha. Correct, no e-start.
8/4/2018 9:37pm
Dropping in to say thats a real beaut!
Thank you! She's my baby haha had some major internal fighting with myself deciding on if I wanted to sell.

The Shop

8/5/2018 5:28am
Meister wrote:
I will post hours first thing in the morning. Sorry, I live in lexington KY and bike is at parent's house in Indiana so I'm waiting...
I will post hours first thing in the morning. Sorry, I live in lexington KY and bike is at parent's house in Indiana so I'm waiting for my dad to get back with me with exact hours. No motor work -- If I was going to hang on to it that was the plan, but where we decided to go with a 19 we opted out. The bike has only been practiced on here and there and never raced so motor is still very strong. Hated getting it dirty with how good it looks haha. Correct, no e-start.
Bike has 23 hours

Post a reply to: 17 CRF450R Mod Bike

The Latest