17.5 KTM 450SXF Factory Edition

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2018 8:04 PM

Purchased this bike this winter with idea of running Moto but change of plans has forced this bike to be put up fore sale.
Purchased from Vet owned and professionally maintained 1st owner with 48 hrs on it. I am the second owner and it now has 52 hrs .This bike is the cleanest that you will find and looks and runs like a brand new bike at a fraction of the cost.
Has the new rekluse radius CX clutch installed with only 1 hr on it .
Brand new never touched dirt OEM rims,tires, and rotors .
Price is firm at $8000 with Rekluse or $7000 without . Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo [img]

|

5/22/2018 8:06 PM

Photo Photo Photo
|

5/22/2018 8:06 PM

Photo
|

5/22/2018 8:09 PM

Photo Photo Photo Photo
|

5/22/2018 10:03 PM

Are you selling the Rekluse?

|

5/23/2018 4:39 AM

red_leader wrote:

Are you selling the Rekluse?

Sure make a solid offer .
I just paid $1,300 for it .

|

5/23/2018 7:09 AM

red_leader wrote:

Are you selling the Rekluse?

Tinman wrote:

Sure make a solid offer .
I just paid $1,300 for it .

They aren’t that much brand new.

|

5/23/2018 7:30 AM

red_leader wrote:

Are you selling the Rekluse?

Tinman wrote:

Sure make a solid offer .
I just paid $1,300 for it .

T-Fish wrote:

They aren’t that much brand new.

Sorry $1200 Photo

|

5/23/2018 8:01 AM

And by $1,200, you mean $1,100.

|

5/23/2018 8:20 AM

T-Fish wrote:

And by $1,200, you mean $1,100.

Yeah sure
T-Fish are you making an offer or just Trolling?

|

6/4/2018 9:25 PM

bump

|

6/30/2018 3:41 PM

Did you say you have a complete set of rims/tires?

|

6/30/2018 5:11 PM

Does it come with or without a chain? asking for a buddy

|

7/1/2018 4:25 AM

Yes comes with new chain and sprockets

|

7/1/2018 4:27 AM

Dwilli19 wrote:

Did you say you have a complete set of rims/tires?

It has new OEM rims tires and rotors .
No spares .

|

7/1/2018 6:01 AM

Do you know if the Akropovic slip will fit a '17 husky FC 350? If so, would you be willing to part with it?

|

7/1/2018 6:13 AM

walkitoff wrote:

Do you know if the Akropovic slip will fit a '17 husky FC 350? If so, would you be willing to part with it?

Won’t fit
Not parting anything

|

7/4/2018 9:36 PM

No such thing as a 17.5, your bike is a 17

Nice bike for a decent price, glws.

|

7/5/2018 6:26 AM

btome wrote:

No such thing as a 17.5, your bike is a 17

Nice bike for a decent price, glws.

Nope , it is technically a 2018 .
Thanks though

|

7/5/2018 7:47 AM

Just so I can wrap my head around this...Your selling a used Rekluse clutch for the same/more than a brand new one?

|

7/5/2018 12:11 PM

aedwards07 wrote:

Just so I can wrap my head around this...Your selling a used Rekluse clutch for the same/more than a brand new one?

Must have a small head if you cant figure this out!!!

|