- Hinson Clutch Cover
- Hinson Ignition Cover
- Hinson Clutch Cable Router
- Pro Taper Aluminum Throttle
- Pro Taper Evo Bars
- Pro Taper Pegs
- Pro Taper Sprockets
- DID ert2 Chain
- Light Speed Carbon Fiber Skid Plate (not pictured)
- Pro Filter Oil Filter Cover
- MSR Blue Radiator Hoses
- Acerbis 2.0 carbon chain guide (not pictured)

Video about build plus/minus some additions (thanks DB97)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=29s&v=as2nDzv6ID8&app=desktop

$4800 or trade for 16+ KTM 250 SX or street legal KTM 450

Title in hand located in Santa Barbara but down south often.

|
mxb2
10/10/2017 7:59pm
jordon372 wrote:
Clean 2015 KX450F - Black Powdercoated Frame and Swingarm - Pro Circuit Motor 20 hours - Factory Connection Suspension valved for 190 lbs - Hinson Clutch...
Clean 2015 KX450F

- Black Powdercoated Frame and Swingarm
- Pro Circuit Motor 20 hours
- Factory Connection Suspension valved for 190 lbs
- Hinson Clutch Cover
- Hinson Ignition Cover
- Hinson Clutch Cable Router
- Pro Taper Aluminum Throttle
- Pro Taper Evo Bars
- Pro Taper Pegs
- Pro Taper Sprockets
- DID ert2 Chain
- Light Speed Carbon Fiber Skid Plate (not pictured)
- Pro Filter Oil Filter Cover
- MSR Blue Radiator Hoses
- Acerbis 2.0 carbon chain guide (not pictured)

Video about build plus/minus some additions (thanks DB97)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=29s&v=as2nDzv6ID8&app=desktop

$4800 or trade for 16+ KTM 250 SX or street legal KTM 450

Title in hand located in Santa Barbara but down south often.

What done to the motor?
jordon372
10/10/2017 8:43pm
I am not sure exactly what is done to it. It is Paul Perebijnos old bike. I tried to call Pro Circuit to ask but they were no help.
mxb2
10/10/2017 8:54pm
jordon372 wrote:
I am not sure exactly what is done to it. It is Paul Perebijnos old bike. I tried to call Pro Circuit to ask but they...
I am not sure exactly what is done to it. It is Paul Perebijnos old bike. I tried to call Pro Circuit to ask but they were no help.
I would think they have an invoice or. They just give parts away. Lol. It actually would help you sell the bike,. Knowing the motor, ecu, suspension info.

The Shop

jordon372
10/10/2017 9:02pm
jordon372 wrote:
I am not sure exactly what is done to it. It is Paul Perebijnos old bike. I tried to call Pro Circuit to ask but they...
mxb2 wrote:
I would think they have an invoice or. They just give parts away. Lol. It actually would help you sell the bike,. Knowing the motor, ecu...
I would think they have an invoice or. They just give parts away. Lol. It actually would help you sell the bike,. Knowing the motor, ecu, suspension info.
I know I thought they could pull the info from the vin but the guy I spoke with at PC didn't really want to try. I have the re-valve card from Factory Connection they give you but it only tells clicks and pressure unfortunately.

It's probably a long shot to sell without knowing but just thought I would try in out anyway. Really want to get back to the two stroke scene. 450 is not for me.
mxb2
10/10/2017 9:07pm
jordon372 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
I would think they have an invoice or. They just give parts away. Lol. It actually would help you sell the bike,. Knowing the motor, ecu...
jordon372 wrote:
I know I thought they could pull the info from the vin but the guy I spoke with at PC didn't really want to try. I...
I know I thought they could pull the info from the vin but the guy I spoke with at PC didn't really want to try. I have the re-valve card from Factory Connection they give you but it only tells clicks and pressure unfortunately.

It's probably a long shot to sell without knowing but just thought I would try in out anyway. Really want to get back to the two stroke scene. 450 is not for me.
Yea, kinda hard to sell stuff without info and determine a price. Didn't you ask questions before you bought it?
jordon372
10/10/2017 9:12pm
mxb2 wrote:
jordon372 wrote:
I know I thought they could pull the info from the vin but the guy I spoke with at PC didn't really want to try. I...

mxb2 wrote:
Yea, kinda hard to sell stuff without info and determine a price. Didn't you ask questions before you bought it?
No I just rode it and had a sh*t eating grin on my face and bought it. I could tell it was a built motor and I didn't think I would be selling it before I had to rebuild it.
mxb2
10/10/2017 9:15pm
jordon372 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
jordon372 wrote:
No I just rode it and had a sh*t eating grin on my face and bought it. I could tell it was a built motor and...
No I just rode it and had a sh*t eating grin on my face and bought it. I could tell it was a built motor and I didn't think I would be selling it before I had to rebuild it.
CoolCoolCool
erickx250
10/11/2017 3:06pm
Does it have a pc pipe on it? Are you interested in selling exhaust alone?
10/23/2017 9:22pm
Do you know if it still has the hinson internals? Are you sure the motor has 20 hours on it or are you just going by the hour meter?
jordon372
10/23/2017 9:32pm
Do you know if it still has the hinson internals? Are you sure the motor has 20 hours on it or are you just going by...
Do you know if it still has the hinson internals? Are you sure the motor has 20 hours on it or are you just going by the hour meter?
Stock clutch. Going off hour meter but look at the pictures, cases, ect.. It looks brand new. Better than trying to judge how many hours are on it like most bikes out there.
jordon372
10/23/2017 9:34pm
DB97 wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=29s&v=as2nDzv6ID8
Pretty sure this is your bike minus some aftermarket parts should let you know more about it.
Man that was hard to listen to! It's not like he was put one the spot.

Anyway, good luck with the sale from Ojai.
Haha speaking in front of the camera isn't easy! Thanks brotha. If you ever go to Zaca you should hit me up. I don't know anyone in this area that rides.

Post a reply to: 2015 KX450F

The Latest