09 KX450 part out

Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
Edited Date/Time 11/14/2020 9:39am
I'll add pictures of everything, and can send specifics too.

All prices do not include shipping. As noted in the ad, most items will fit other year and often other models too. Please verify the part will work for your application before buying it.

SOLD Front Tusk wheel with blue hub, black rim, wave rotor, and Dunlop MX32F. Tire is missing a few side knobs, and there is a small flat spot on rim by rim lock. I believe it fits 04-18 full size KX’s, but please verify before buying. $150

Front brake assembly with spring loaded Zeta lever, blue Tusk master cover, braided brake line. Likely fits a ton of different bikes, just use the right carrier. $90

SOLD Forks have Race Tech Gold Valves in both compression and rebound, SKF seals, SDI spring perches, billet free piston cups, and include the fork guards, axle, triple clamps, 1 1/8 Mika bar clamps. Currently has .54 springs. Fork uppers were anodized brown magnesium, but it is wearing away. DLC coating on the lower tubes. $600

Frame with title. $200

CDI and coil with hour meter and tachometer. $100

Wire harness with sensors. Includes water temp, tip-over, condenser, voltage regulator, kill switch, $150

Throttle body, complete with throttle assembly and well-worn ODI left grip too. $75

Subframe. Has a minor crack where the seat bolts up. Fits 09-11? $50

Airbox assembly with Twin Air billet filter cage assembly and DT-1 filter. Fits 09-11? $75

SOLD Cylinder head. Complete with cams, cam cover, etc. Head has been lightly ported. Includes manual cam chain tensioner. Ready to drop-on. I think this fits from 09 to 2013, maybe even newer. Verify before buying. $700

Clutch and transmission. All were working fine before the con-rod decided to commit suicide.

Hinson clutch actuator kit. Fits 09-15 Hinson- “Most efficient clutch cable bracket and actuator cam system to provide the best clutch feel.” $90

Radiators and hoses by GPI. Some minor tweaks on the rads, watertight. Fits 09-15? $50

Devol adjustable pull rod with standard knuckle. 07-15. $150

Swingarm with Acerbis chain guide, axle, pivot bolt, and blue Tusk axle blocks. Missing one of the outer pivot spacers and the pivot nut. Fits 09-12 I think. $125

Shock. Currently has a 6.4 spring. Gold Valve, separator valve, and bladder cap all from Race Tech. In great shape, serviced regularly. Fits 09-16? $300

Rear brake. Also includes pedal, blue clevis and master cap. Fits 07-15? $50

SOLD Rear wheel. Tusk blue hub with black rim. 50 tooth Mika sprocket, Dunlop MX52 with 80-90% life left. $250

|

Post a reply to: 09 KX450 part out

The Latest