flo green graphics?

slamdmini
Edited Date/Time 10/20/2020 6:44am
i wasnt sure where to put this but since its for my build i figured this would be best. i need to get flo green graphics made for my kx125, but i cant find anyone who can do it. anyone kno?
|
DB97
3/26/2019 4:21pm
slamdmini wrote:
i wasnt sure where to put this but since its for my build i figured this would be best. i need to get flo green graphics...
i wasnt sure where to put this but since its for my build i figured this would be best. i need to get flo green graphics made for my kx125, but i cant find anyone who can do it. anyone kno?
Pretty sure Dare decals does it. I was going to order my next set from them.
bobby201
10/19/2020 7:17pm
I know this is an old post so I don't know if you'll see my comment.

Did you get your flo green graphics kit done, who did you use, and how did it turn out? Pics?

The Shop

10/19/2020 7:53pm
bobby201 wrote:
I know this is an old post so I don't know if you'll see my comment. Did you get your flo green graphics kit done, who...
I know this is an old post so I don't know if you'll see my comment.

Did you get your flo green graphics kit done, who did you use, and how did it turn out? Pics?
I had Dare decals do mine, they aren't as bright as the plastic is. but I have another set coming from unbounded mx that has bigger metal flake and should be brighter.
slamdmini
10/20/2020 6:39am
backyard design did my graphics. they dont match the plastics exactly, but they match the guts racing seat perfect. and throttle syndicate now does flo green.

Post a reply to: flo green graphics?

The Latest