YZ125 2016 refresh

Edited Date/Time 6/20/2018 11:14am
Hi everyone, this my YZ125,i have this bike like a year ago, i bought it with low hours ( 21 hs i don't remember exactly).I put on it a bud hgs pipe and silencer, and a Nstyle seat cover recently. Now she has around 68 hs and i was thinking to do a refresh, but the point is she blows up last weekend so my idea of a resfresh coming quicker, here are some pics of the bike.

In the sunday i started the tear down with my dad, take out the engine, swingram, shock and minor things
i open the engine to see what happened and find this...

the cyilinder is done, i order a new one. Here in my country (Uruguay) the parts are too expensive, (the double or triple than it cost in usa) so i buy one in Argentina, the shipping will take 20 days, in these time i will fix somethings what I had to do a long time ago: put a new crank, fork service, swingarm and linkage bearings, crankshaft bearings.
Also i had some parts i want to buy, that are not found in Uruguay so i bought this in the USA,
-cycra yzf2018 front plate and front fender
- renthal twinwall
-renthal transmission
and maybe a pair of tusk hubs.
I´m going to keep this the most updated i can, sorry if my english is bad only take a one-year course haha.

|

Post a reply to: YZ125 2016 refresh

The Latest