WHY NOT ANOTHER RM125

KNIGHT104
I have done several builds the past couple of years. I am terrible about taking pictures of the process, and it usually takes me a year to get one done.Time is limited i build suspension and engines on the side. During the day i am service manager at a local dealer. ANYWAY

THE BIKE
2001 RM125
The guy i got it from said it had a new top end just needed cosmetic things put back on and it will be ready so i bought in a little higher than i really wanted to kind of taking his word for it i paid $600 for it
When i got it:

So i get it home and put some gas in the tank to see if it will fire up well not really surprised it wont start so i start looking around i was going to replace crank seals anyway to be safe and pulled fly wheel off and seal off rust behind the seal so at that point i knew it was going to be a bottom and top end rebuild pull the cylinder off and they honed the crap out of it and ruined the cylinder so i had to have it sleeved

so i finished it last week this is how it turned out
new:
rear spokes
cylinder sleeved
new crank
clutch
levers
cables
throttle housing / tube
plastic
graphics
steering stem bearings
carb rebuild
exhaust packing replaced
forks rebuilt seals & bushings
linkage bearings
chain slider
chain and sprockets
mika bars
seat cover
tires / tubes

|
Teej317
Fantasy
2087th
9/19/2017 7:57pm
What was your process for bolting on the rmz front fender? I tried this mod on my 05 rm 250 but somehow my drilled holes aren't right or something. Every time I look at the tip of the fender it is not lined up with my front tire.

Post a reply to: WHY NOT ANOTHER RM125

The Latest