Suzuki RM125 2006 Rebuild

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2018 2:44 PM

Hi guys this is my rm 125 build, not got much photos from the beginning but the bike was a mess, see what you think of the progress so far. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

12/28/2018 9:08 PM

Sick

What did you do to the dog bone and what finish was done on shock

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

12/29/2018 2:11 AM

Thanks man! To be honest the dog bone took me litterly 10mins with some scotch wheels on the dremmel. I will probably go back over it again. The shock has been powder coated, body and spring. I was going to anodise the body but the first person who done it messed it up and it put me off. Not sure on the colour.

|

12/29/2018 11:59 AM

What coating is on the dogbone

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

12/29/2018 1:55 PM

It’s just cleaned mate

|

12/29/2018 2:00 PM

Sorry, it was polished but I had it powder coated the same colour as the spring and everything else. I will try get the paint code for you if you want ?

|

12/29/2018 2:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2018 8:46 PM

Ok sounds cool if you could

|

12/29/2018 3:50 PM

Great project. Did you have the frame powder coated?

|

12/30/2018 2:22 AM

Yeah, frame is powder coated too. Think I’ll regret powder coating the swing arm still might possibly buy a new one and polish it up.

Heres some picture before the bike was stripped..

I think it’s the only ones I have as I lost my phone! Photo
Photo

|