Suzuki Graphics

VilloFan951
Edited Date/Time 8/21/2019 6:39pm
So I’ve been seeing the ad for Slick products around social media and RC’s graphics are badass. I’m trying to find out if they are available for purchase anywhere since I’m looking to pick up a 19 Suzuki 450 in the next few months. I’ve thrown in the picture so you guys could see it. Let me know thanks guys!
|
8/21/2019 6:39pm
So I’ve been seeing the ad for Slick products around social media and RC’s graphics are badass. I’m trying to find out if they are available...
So I’ve been seeing the ad for Slick products around social media and RC’s graphics are badass. I’m trying to find out if they are available for purchase anywhere since I’m looking to pick up a 19 Suzuki 450 in the next few months. I’ve thrown in the picture so you guys could see it. Let me know thanks guys!
Really cool to see this and glad you like Ricky’s kit. We produce his graphics and the Factory Suzuki/Yoshimura/JGR kits. The particular set you see in the picture you posted are a close match to the Supercross kit JGR ran, but with some personal logo adjustments for RC. This kit is absolutely available. Simply email pauls@armoredgraphics.com if interested.

On a side note, this kit and all of the JGR kits will be available on our revamped and soon to be completed website www.armoredgraphics.com. Most kits can be purchased now at www.jgrmx.com too. Thanks!
VilloFan951
8/21/2019 6:45pm
So I’ve been seeing the ad for Slick products around social media and RC’s graphics are badass. I’m trying to find out if they are available...
Really cool to see this and glad you like Ricky’s kit. We produce his graphics and the Factory Suzuki/Yoshimura/JGR kits. The particular set you see in...
Really cool to see this and glad you like Ricky’s kit. We produce his graphics and the Factory Suzuki/Yoshimura/JGR kits. The particular set you see in the picture you posted are a close match to the Supercross kit JGR ran, but with some personal logo adjustments for RC. This kit is absolutely available. Simply email pauls@armoredgraphics.com if interested.

On a side note, this kit and all of the JGR kits will be available on our revamped and soon to be completed website www.armoredgraphics.com. Most kits can be purchased now at www.jgrmx.com too. Thanks!
Wow that’s badass I wasn’t aware you guys were on here. I definitely will be getting in touch when I get the bike! Thank you for the reply
8/23/2019 5:48pm
Really cool to see this and glad you like Ricky’s kit. We produce his graphics and the Factory Suzuki/Yoshimura/JGR kits. The particular set you see in...

Wow that’s badass I wasn’t aware you guys were on here. I definitely will be getting in touch when I get the bike! Thank you for...
Wow that’s badass I wasn’t aware you guys were on here. I definitely will be getting in touch when I get the bike! Thank you for the reply
Right on, and we are on here almost daily catching the latest news and gossip as riders and fans also. Take care!

Post a reply to: Suzuki Graphics

The Latest