Something old and something new- FC350

JWACK
7/10/2020 1:09pm
Rickyisms wrote:
What brake pedal tip is that?
It’s a brand called Clean Speed. I want to say it cost about 20 bucks and it included new hardware.
Rickyisms
7/10/2020 5:31pm
Rickyisms wrote:
What brake pedal tip is that?
JWACK wrote:
It’s a brand called Clean Speed. I want to say it cost about 20 bucks and it included new hardware.
Looks good. Might give one a try.
JWACK
7/18/2020 9:08am
Spent time on the radiators this week.

Rickyisms
7/18/2020 11:24am
Did you use the same process as the bolts for the radiators?

The Shop

JWACK
7/18/2020 12:34pm
Rickyisms wrote:
Did you use the same process as the bolts for the radiators?
No. On the radiators I started with 500 grit sand paper and worked my way up to 2000 grit. It was all by hand.
Jt726
7/18/2020 3:22pm
Stuff looks great. I have same bike how do you like the skid plate?
JWACK
7/18/2020 4:17pm
Jt726 wrote:
Stuff looks great. I have same bike how do you like the skid plate?
Thank you!

The skid plate is awesome! The fit is absolutely perfect.
smv ryder
Fantasy
1313th
7/18/2020 4:29pm
JWACK wrote:
I picked up a set of new ProTaper Factory Suzuki team issue handlebars and a new factory P3 team issued glide plate with engine guards. Some...
I picked up a set of new ProTaper Factory Suzuki team issue handlebars and a new factory P3 team issued glide plate with engine guards. Some really cool parts.

I am about to buy a skid plate for my 2020 FX 350, was it worth the extra coin for the factory edition from P3? I was pretty sold on the pro carbon but yours looks awesome.
https://www.pro-carbonracing.co.uk/us/husqvarna-bashplate-fx-350-2019-2…
JWACK
7/18/2020 5:53pm
JWACK wrote:
I picked up a set of new ProTaper Factory Suzuki team issue handlebars and a new factory P3 team issued glide plate with engine guards. Some...
I picked up a set of new ProTaper Factory Suzuki team issue handlebars and a new factory P3 team issued glide plate with engine guards. Some really cool parts.

smv ryder wrote:
I am about to buy a skid plate for my 2020 FX 350, was it worth the extra coin for the factory edition from P3? I...
I am about to buy a skid plate for my 2020 FX 350, was it worth the extra coin for the factory edition from P3? I was pretty sold on the pro carbon but yours looks awesome.
https://www.pro-carbonracing.co.uk/us/husqvarna-bashplate-fx-350-2019-2…
To answer your question I picked mine up from another member here for a pretty good price. So no I wouldn’t pay any more to have the team issue part vs what your already looking at. I just got lucky honestly.

I did check out the link you posted and the pro carbon plate looks super nice as well. They make some cool stuff and I would pick one of those up in a heartbeat.
smv ryder
Fantasy
1313th
7/18/2020 6:17pm
JWACK wrote:
To answer your question I picked mine up from another member here for a pretty good price. So no I wouldn’t pay any more to have...
To answer your question I picked mine up from another member here for a pretty good price. So no I wouldn’t pay any more to have the team issue part vs what your already looking at. I just got lucky honestly.

I did check out the link you posted and the pro carbon plate looks super nice as well. They make some cool stuff and I would pick one of those up in a heartbeat.
Thank you! $370 for a skid plate is no joke.
I have got very lucky/blessed buying awesome parts from Vital members as well.
I will be going back to my original plan and purchase the pro carbon.
Incredible build, your polish skills are instance and thank you for your time.
JWACK
7/18/2020 6:54pm
JWACK wrote:
To answer your question I picked mine up from another member here for a pretty good price. So no I wouldn’t pay any more to have...

smv ryder wrote:
Thank you! $370 for a skid plate is no joke. I have got very lucky/blessed buying awesome parts from Vital members as well. I will be...
Thank you! $370 for a skid plate is no joke.
I have got very lucky/blessed buying awesome parts from Vital members as well.
I will be going back to my original plan and purchase the pro carbon.
Incredible build, your polish skills are instance and thank you for your time.
Thank you! I dig your husky as well. Your shock spring has inspired me to do something similar on mine in the near future!
JWACK
9/22/2020 5:54am
Rickyisms wrote:
How's the bike Jwack?
I like this 350 a lot more than the 2016 I had. It’s a fantastic bike.

It did give me a good scare though. During the second Moto on the first lap I was on a fast straight approaching a jump and the bike just died. I’m talking wide open to absolutely nothing. I have never had a bike do that. I came to a stop and checked gas and the electrical connections I could see. Didn’t find anything. Tank had gas and nothing else was obviously wrong. Bike fired up and didn’t have an issue for the rest of the race. Although I rode extremely careful as I didn’t trust it. I tore the bike apart later and found nothing.

That being said I can’t take the risk of a bike failure like that. I lost trust in it. If I had been on the face of the jump I was about to hit it would have ended very very bad. I had a huge crash in 2018 and spent months injured with a broken back and pelvis. That’s no fun and not what I want to do again Lol.

So I bought a

I’m going to transfer all my good parts to it and go hit the 2stroke nationals in a few weeks.

Rickyisms
9/22/2020 8:05am
That could’ve been bad! Looks like you got the right end of the deal though! Bet you’ll have a lot of fun on that one! Just was out playing in the sand on mine last weekend.

Post a reply to: Something old and something new- FC350

The Latest