Rtech Revo ‘16 YZ250

3/27/2018 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2018 1:43am

Lotsa other lil control etc. jewelry as well!
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/27/2018 3:35pm
Saw this on IG earlier. Bike looks good. Any plans for graphics or any motor work?
JWACK
3/27/2018 3:37pm
Nice. I really like mb1 suspension. Good stuff!
3/27/2018 4:13pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Saw this on IG earlier. Bike looks good. Any plans for graphics or any motor work?
Haha glad to see you follow the page! ?? Thanks man, yeah I will eventually either get Nstyle or someone with equal holographic abilities to make me some YOT graphics in black with red accents instead of white.. would like to get it ported af some point for sure
3/27/2018 4:15pm
JWACK wrote:
Nice. I really like mb1 suspension. Good stuff!
Love MB1. It’s quite expensive to ship suspension from MD to Corona but he’s done such kick ass work I keep coming back.. He’s one of if not the best imo

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/27/2018 4:43pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha glad to see you follow the page! ?? Thanks man, yeah I will eventually either get Nstyle or someone with equal holographic abilities to make...
Haha glad to see you follow the page! ?? Thanks man, yeah I will eventually either get Nstyle or someone with equal holographic abilities to make me some YOT graphics in black with red accents instead of white.. would like to get it ported af some point for sure
Been following it for a while now. Hamdaddyof2

Oh man, those would look awesome! I'm getting ready to pick up an 05 and was debating on getting it ported
3/27/2018 4:48pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha glad to see you follow the page! ?? Thanks man, yeah I will eventually either get Nstyle or someone with equal holographic abilities to make...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Been following it for a while now. Hamdaddyof2 Oh man, those would look awesome! I'm getting ready to pick up an 05 and was debating on...

Oh man, those would look awesome! I'm getting ready to pick up an 05 and was debating on getting it ported
Much appreciated haha. Yeah the image I have in my mind is the type that’d be a viral Moto Photo.. just gotta get someone who digs it enough to put effort into it. Do it man, cleans the motor up across the curve etc. thinkin it’s the most practical mod which doesn’t compromise the reliability too terribly much
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/27/2018 7:07pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Been following it for a while now. Hamdaddyof2 Oh man, those would look awesome! I'm getting ready to pick up an 05 and was debating on...

Much appreciated haha. Yeah the image I have in my mind is the type that’d be a viral Moto Photo.. just gotta get someone who digs...
Much appreciated haha. Yeah the image I have in my mind is the type that’d be a viral Moto Photo.. just gotta get someone who digs it enough to put effort into it. Do it man, cleans the motor up across the curve etc. thinkin it’s the most practical mod which doesn’t compromise the reliability too terribly much
That’s exactly why I was thinking about going that route.

I’ll be keeping an eye out on IG to see what you do with your yz!
3/28/2018 2:47am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Get the squish corrected at the same time. The stock heads are inefficient. You’ll get a cleaner burn and better gas mileage with the stock dome corrected, or you can have it cut for race gas.
lcgordon711
3/28/2018 7:41am
Man I usually hate black but that thing is sick.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/28/2018 7:51am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Get the squish corrected at the same time. The stock heads are inefficient. You’ll get a cleaner burn and better gas mileage with the stock dome...
Get the squish corrected at the same time. The stock heads are inefficient. You’ll get a cleaner burn and better gas mileage with the stock dome corrected, or you can have it cut for race gas.
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely have that done. I'd love to avoid race gas since I'm a baller on a budget Laughing
3/28/2018 11:46am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Much appreciated haha. Yeah the image I have in my mind is the type that’d be a viral Moto Photo.. just gotta get someone who digs...
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Awesome, sounds good brotha!
3/28/2018 11:47am
Man I usually hate black but that thing is sick.
Haha thanks man, yeah I don’t really go for the all black look either but thought.. wait, maybe this will look cool
3/28/2018 11:51am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Get the squish corrected at the same time. The stock heads are inefficient. You’ll get a cleaner burn and better gas mileage with the stock dome...
Yeah the founding forum fathers of wisdom on thumpertalk told me the same, I bought the wire to test squish but haven’t gotten around to it.. my bike runs amazingly clean on stock jetting (or one leaner) with AVGas. But yeah that’s certainly on the list haha
dedi684
3/28/2018 4:03pm
Can i buy just the tank and shrouds for my 16?
dedi684
3/28/2018 8:47pm
Where did you purchase from them directly?
Slosh 112
3/29/2018 5:01pm
Man I wish more people could do holographic kits, I would bomb my TC with some holographic's straight up!
cdoggy81
3/29/2018 9:09pm
Bike looks great!
How is the tank & fitment with that kit?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/30/2018 7:47am
How much was the RTech kit?
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
1835th
4/15/2018 1:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/15/2018 1:09pm
Hey man I just bought a complete used Rtech kit for the gas tank, they have the flo yellow plastics. If you are interested in a spare set of plastics including the air box I'll make you a deal on them. Let me know if you are interested. Anyone else is welcome to them as well
Frank
4/15/2018 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/15/2018 1:35pm
Outstanding look! I love bright colorful bikes but this makes me want to murder something out.
JBecker 72
4/15/2018 1:59pm
That is awesome! How is the fit? How good is the quality on the tank and plastics? Been thinking about that tank for a year now but haven’t committed yet.
randxii
4/16/2018 1:43am
Awesome bike you got there.

Post a reply to: Rtech Revo ‘16 YZ250

The Latest