My new to me RM250

SK44
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 9:42pm
Hey y'all, wanted to share a few pics. Not to much of a rebuild as I picked this 2006 RM250 in very good condition, and truthfully before i knew of this awsome forum. 18 years off of MX and total knee replacement a year ago and i decided to jump back in. Albeit very carefully. Not many before pics, but a few post new graphics and complete suspension revalve and springs + some bolt on pieces. Hope to connect out at the track if any of y'all are in Texas. Thx.. SK

|
b8res
2/15/2018 10:03pm
Nice build! Like the blue hoops! Great looking bike! Enjoy! Love my 06 RM as well!
RussB
Fantasy
1164th
2/16/2018 2:06pm
Awesome bike. Super clean! Doesn't look like its done a lot, you did well there.

Interested to see how you like the steering damper? Have you ridden it with and without it to compare?

The Shop

SK44
2/16/2018 3:50pm
RussB wrote:
Awesome bike. Super clean! Doesn't look like its done a lot, you did well there. Interested to see how you like the steering damper? Have you...
Awesome bike. Super clean! Doesn't look like its done a lot, you did well there.

Interested to see how you like the steering damper? Have you ridden it with and without it to compare?
Truthfully I haven't even ridden up the street yet. Figured tomorrow was the day, but rain and cold forcasted for Central Texas. Not the best first ride in quite a while conditions. I expect it works well as I know they have a rep for turning great, but head shaking a bit at speed. I literally got it home and sent the suspension out. Maybe getting some new triple clamps as the front still looks a bit off to me. I'll certainly give you my $.02 on the scotts/Ohlins.
2/16/2018 6:41pm
very nice man! I like the simple but clean looking graphics. I rode a friends 06 zook and it was such a great bike. have fun when you ride it!!
SK44
2/16/2018 9:42pm
very nice man! I like the simple but clean looking graphics. I rode a friends 06 zook and it was such a great bike. have fun...
very nice man! I like the simple but clean looking graphics. I rode a friends 06 zook and it was such a great bike. have fun when you ride it!!
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

Post a reply to: My new to me RM250

The Latest