My new to me RM250

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2018 6:43 PM

Hey y'all, wanted to share a few pics. Not to much of a rebuild as I picked this 2006 RM250 in very good condition, and truthfully before i knew of this awsome forum. 18 years off of MX and total knee replacement a year ago and i decided to jump back in. Albeit very carefully. Not many before pics, but a few post new graphics and complete suspension revalve and springs + some bolt on pieces. Hope to connect out at the track if any of y'all are in Texas. Thx.. SKPhoto

Photo

Photo

|

2/15/2018 10:03 PM

Nice build! Like the blue hoops! Great looking bike! Enjoy! Love my 06 RM as well!

|

2/16/2018 10:05 AM

Beautiful!

|

2/16/2018 10:33 AM

Looks great!!

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/16/2018 2:06 PM

Awesome bike. Super clean! Doesn't look like its done a lot, you did well there.

Interested to see how you like the steering damper? Have you ridden it with and without it to compare?

|

@russ_69

2/16/2018 3:50 PM

RussB wrote:

Awesome bike. Super clean! Doesn't look like its done a lot, you did well there.

Interested to see how you like the steering damper? Have you ridden it with and without it to compare?

Truthfully I haven't even ridden up the street yet. Figured tomorrow was the day, but rain and cold forcasted for Central Texas. Not the best first ride in quite a while conditions. I expect it works well as I know they have a rep for turning great, but head shaking a bit at speed. I literally got it home and sent the suspension out. Maybe getting some new triple clamps as the front still looks a bit off to me. I'll certainly give you my $.02 on the scotts/Ohlins.

|

2/16/2018 6:41 PM

very nice man! I like the simple but clean looking graphics. I rode a friends 06 zook and it was such a great bike. have fun when you ride it!!

|

2/16/2018 7:08 PM

where did u find yellow number plates

|

2/16/2018 9:28 PM

mississippihippie wrote:

where did u find yellow number plates

Try this link. UFO makes them. I had to drill the holes a bit bigger, but very easy to fit after.

://www.partsgiant.com/p335368-ufo-side-panels?r=mg-26&r=c-23177&f=115101

|

2/16/2018 9:42 PM

rollin64caddy wrote:

very nice man! I like the simple but clean looking graphics. I rode a friends 06 zook and it was such a great bike. have fun when you ride it!!

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

|