Looking for ‘93 Honda CR125 parts

epoxymx
Trying to do a resto build on one and am looking for parts. Thanks
|
sandman768
5/23/2020 11:00am
epoxymx wrote:
Trying to do a resto build on one and am looking for parts. Thanks
Be more specific...what parts? eBay has plenty of 90”s CR parts...
5/23/2020 2:53pm
What are you starting with? A shit pile or decent bike? I'm starting one as well. Mine is clean but I'll be replacing a lot of it.
epoxymx
5/25/2020 1:09pm
Sorry, should’ve been more specific. Looking for radiators, forks, metal ignition case cover(stock is plastic) , clamps, pretty much will consider anything that’s out there.

Starting out with a pos for sure, it sat outside for a long time. Engine is good though, no corrosion in the water pump or anything. Thanks
5/25/2020 3:05pm
epoxymx wrote:
Sorry, should’ve been more specific. Looking for radiators, forks, metal ignition case cover(stock is plastic) , clamps, pretty much will consider anything that’s out there. Starting...
Sorry, should’ve been more specific. Looking for radiators, forks, metal ignition case cover(stock is plastic) , clamps, pretty much will consider anything that’s out there.

Starting out with a pos for sure, it sat outside for a long time. Engine is good though, no corrosion in the water pump or anything. Thanks
That stuff is easily found on eBay. I would use the cheap GPI radiators. They look good and they work.

The Shop

epoxymx
5/25/2020 7:17pm
epoxymx wrote:
Sorry, should’ve been more specific. Looking for radiators, forks, metal ignition case cover(stock is plastic) , clamps, pretty much will consider anything that’s out there. Starting...

That stuff is easily found on eBay. I would use the cheap GPI radiators. They look good and they work.
Yes, I’ve been looking on eBay a lot. Hoping to keep it somewhat OEM stuff. The only thing I’d like to change is the forks and maybe go with a more modern front end. Thanks
5/25/2020 8:16pm
The ignition / stator cover design is the same from 87 through 07. Honda never changed it all those years in 01 is when they changed it from plastic to aluminium.
epoxymx
5/25/2020 8:53pm
The ignition / stator cover design is the same from 87 through 07. Honda never changed it all those years in 01 is when they changed...
The ignition / stator cover design is the same from 87 through 07. Honda never changed it all those years in 01 is when they changed it from plastic to aluminium.
Thanks, ya I’m looking for stuff like that. Was hoping maybe someone had some parts laying around but prob best to just hit eBay
epoxymx
5/28/2020 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2020 8:39am

Post a reply to: Looking for ‘93 Honda CR125 parts

The Latest