Ktm Exc 300cc enduro 2006 radiator help

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2018 6:48 AM

Hey I'm looking for a new set of radiators for my ktm exc 300cc enduro 2006 bike but I don't know if I should go for oversized or normal radiators this bike has been converted in to a supermoto so for on road use
And then the next thing is what's the best make of radiator as the only ones I can find are called ether twentys or the gmx ones

|

6/21/2018 5:12 PM

Hi mate,
Might get a better answer in the help section, this is for bike builds. Anyway, I have the same bike as you, I think the stock Kato radiators are pretty solid and have never broken on me (my YZ ones did much easier than KTM). The chinese rads on ebay are actually quite decent and as long as you arent hitting too many trees (supermoto you won't be) they will hold up fine for anything less than serious racing.

|

6/21/2018 7:02 PM

mitch199 wrote:

Hi mate,
Might get a better answer in the help section, this is for bike builds. Anyway, I have the same bike as you, I think ...more

So the chines over sized ones u see on ebay work. Well and will work fine on a ktm exc 300 converted in to a supermoto just for road use now so rads won't be hit I just want a chromed kinda finish and over sized to help keep the bike cold as I ride with people on 1000cc bikes and I'm on a 300 so i have to hammer it to keep up all the time so worried about it over heating

|