Kawasaki KX 125 Pro Circuit 2004 replica

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2018 8:53 AM

New year and new project! Picked this negleted 125 few weeks ago. My goal is to make it look like 2004 125 PC ran for a short time. I've been collected some parts for it already but still looking for parts if you guys have some.
The seller (16yo kid) said it was rebuilt last winter and I highly doubted that so I pulled the engine apart.. There was one loose nut spinning around the clutch case and some vital seals were missing also.. Crank looked like a new but It had some blueing on the rods left side.
Im updating pics when I'll get some progress.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/23/2018 8:56 AM

Need to take few bikes outside everytime I'm doing some work for the bikes,since my space is limited as you can see in the pics..
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
Photo

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/23/2018 9:01 AM

If you guys have some good pictures about team bikes please post those in this thread.. This is the one of the few I´ve seen.Photo

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/23/2018 1:50 PM

If you need, for the graphic kit, Daredecals (UK) make nice replica kit..

Photo

|

1/23/2018 2:13 PM

AlexMX914 wrote:

If you need, for the graphic kit, Daredecals (UK) make nice replica kit..

Photo

Thanks I was looking for a replica graphics for a while but got my hands on a N-Style set!
So graphics are covered, I have also Flo green fender and number plate to match them cool

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/23/2018 2:15 PM

AlexMX914 wrote:

If you need, for the graphic kit, Daredecals (UK) make nice replica kit..

Photo

I assume you are building the same bike? Any pics to share ? smile

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/23/2018 2:34 PM

Yes but no, finally i have decided to build a personal bike.

If you looking ignition cover in carbon: http://www.italian-carbon.com/en/product/23/ignitioncover.html

Photo

|

1/23/2018 2:49 PM

AlexMX914 wrote:

Yes but no, finally i have decided to build a personal bike.

If you looking ignition cover in carbon: http://www.italian-carbon.com/en/product/23/ignitioncover.html

Photo

Thanks, I've been in touch with Luca to produce wp guard, skid plate etc. also. Theres a mixed signals about the quality but doesn't really bother me much since this will be mostly showroom bike (again)..

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/24/2018 7:53 AM

I have a Wp guard and skid plate!
Robertmartin517@yahoo.com
Photo

|

1/25/2018 2:32 PM

Feeling your pain on the limited space. Here's my clan with my 04 I'm currently building on the leftPhoto

|

1/26/2018 7:48 AM

OP- Are you a Sean Collier fan by chance? haha

Cant wait to see how your build turns out!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/26/2018 11:15 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

OP- Are you a Sean Collier fan by chance? haha

Cant wait to see how your build turns out!

Been hearing that a lot ! :D Collier is a rad dude, but I chose this number well over ten years ago! wink heres my 06 yzf when I got my first big bike!Photo

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/26/2018 11:18 AM

Little things dropping to mailbox every week. Im sending the frame next week to powdercoater who sandblasts it also. Color will be silver ofc. with metallic flakes, similar that pc ran..
In the meanwhile, I have took the bike apart and will strip the swingarm to bare aluminum this weekend.
Photo

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/26/2018 11:20 AM

WW444 wrote:

Feeling your pain on the limited space. Here's my clan with my 04 I'm currently building on the leftPhoto

Nice collection man, I'm upgrading my 14/ 450 also to newer model when 19' bikes comes out w00t

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/26/2018 11:24 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

I have a Wp guard and skid plate!
Robertmartin517@yahoo.com
Photo

Any chance you still have some other extra parts from your build? That thing of yours is so sick.. Would ease some things if I'll buy a little pc care package from you cool

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

1/26/2018 2:06 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

OP- Are you a Sean Collier fan by chance? haha

Cant wait to see how your build turns out!

Markka207 wrote:

Been hearing that a lot ! :D Collier is a rad dude, but I chose this number well over ten years ago! wink heres my 06 yzf when I got my first big bike!Photo

Haha with the number and fast house graphics I had to ask!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/28/2018 5:34 PM

Markka207 wrote:

Any chance you still have some other extra parts from your build? That thing of yours is so sick.. Would ease some things if I'll buy a little pc care package from you cool

I’ll have to see what I have. I’m pretty low on pc parts. But should have more comming soon and som khi stuff as well.

|

1/29/2018 8:42 AM

Thumbs up!

|

2/2/2018 10:26 AM

Markka207 wrote:

Little things dropping to mailbox every week. Im sending the frame next week to powdercoater who sandblasts it also. Color will be silver ofc. with metallic flakes, similar that pc ran..
In the meanwhile, I have took the bike apart and will strip the swingarm to bare aluminum this weekend.
Photo

That bar pad! Man I need that one haha

|

2/2/2018 3:28 PM

Markka207 wrote:

Little things dropping to mailbox every week. Im sending the frame next week to powdercoater who sandblasts it also. Color will be silver ofc. with metallic flakes, similar that pc ran..
In the meanwhile, I have took the bike apart and will strip the swingarm to bare aluminum this weekend.
Photo

motowiss122 wrote:

That bar pad! Man I need that one haha

I have a red old style renthal bar pad for sale send me a email if your interested haydenw123@hotmail.com

|

2/8/2018 8:11 AM

Little updates, bought 144 cylinder (just in case), some OEM parts from msp, and few nice things. Stripping the swingarm haven't been so easy. Nitromors aint working for kawi paint so good..
Bottom end is the next mission.
PS. If anybody is selling complete linkage kit I'm interested. Need also an extra a-kit set so I don't have to borrow it from my 250.
Thanks!Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

2/8/2018 8:13 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

I have a Wp guard and skid plate!
Robertmartin517@yahoo.com
Photo

Markka207 wrote:

Any chance you still have some other extra parts from your build? That thing of yours is so sick.. Would ease some things if I'll buy a little pc care package from you cool

CrGuy2T wrote:

I’ll have to see what I have. I’m pretty low on pc parts. But should have more comming soon and som khi stuff as well.

Please let me know if you got something for kx125 when you get them. Should have bought the khi wheels from you but missed them..

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

2/8/2018 8:14 AM

Scored also Pro Circuit JD Cdi with map switch for the project, still on its way thought..laughing

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

2/8/2018 2:02 PM

That's a nice project you have going on there, good luck with the build.

Oh and your 250 looks awesome!

|

#1
KX125

2/8/2018 2:14 PM

I just stripped my swing arm last weekend this stuff worked great, going to polish it up soon.Photo

|

2/9/2018 11:34 AM

DB97 wrote:

I just stripped my swing arm last weekend this stuff worked great, going to polish it up soon.Photo

They sell only Rust-Oleum paints here in Finland, not the remover unfortunately..

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

2/9/2018 11:38 AM

HenryA wrote:

That's a nice project you have going on there, good luck with the build.

Oh and your 250 looks awesome!

Thank you !

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999

2/9/2018 1:47 PM

Markka207 wrote:

They sell only Rust-Oleum paints here in Finland, not the remover unfortunately..

Bummer, the paint came off with a paper towel after using lol.

|

3/11/2018 12:41 PM

If you're still looking for linkage, I have a complete OEM linkage set from a 05 125.

Text is fastest if you're interested. Adam- (346)218-1852

|

3/12/2018 6:30 AM

adamwedge wrote:

If you're still looking for linkage, I have a complete OEM linkage set from a 05 125.

Text is fastest if you're interested. Adam- (346)218-1852

I have also OEM linkage I'm in a search for Pro Circuit linkage system. Thanks for the offer anyways!

|

KX 250 & KX 125 2005
KX450F
KX125 1999