Everyone loves a good Moto trailer build!

ghar54
3/27/2019 12:18pm
Looking good, I would love to see more moto trailer builds!
3/27/2019 4:22pm
ghar54 wrote:
Looking good, I would love to see more moto trailer builds!
I'm honestly surprised there aren't more on here. Every race I go to the pits are packed with badass trailers. I'm really having fun with mine so far. Once it's completed it'll just be running water shy of a camper.
Wiztardo
3/28/2019 5:50am
The shop towel dispenser is a nice touch. Really great build.
3/28/2019 6:32pm
Ok here's some more goodies I've built today. I really wanted a nice bench that I could use to change on without having to pull out a folding chair. I can't stand clutter and those things just always seem to be in the way. Here's what I came up with. Yes, I could have bought an outdoor cushion to go put on top of this but I'm a DIY guy. A trip to home Depot and the craft section in Walmart provided all the hardware needed. I also added some aluminum flat bar to the edge of the cabinets up front to cover up the ugly seam and swapped to a coiled air hose for the compressor. I took the next two nights off of work so I should knock out a lot of the loose ends before this weekend.

The Shop

3/29/2019 1:14pm
Where u going to put that crib at? Wink
This whole trailer deal was so the lady and the baby could have a little luxury at the track. I guess I better start adding some stuff more geared towards them lol
3/29/2019 1:18pm
This whole trailer deal was so the lady and the baby could have a little luxury at the track. I guess I better start adding some...
This whole trailer deal was so the lady and the baby could have a little luxury at the track. I guess I better start adding some stuff more geared towards them lol
Worst case scenario if she forgets a bottle sometime you can always run down to the Meador's trailer and borrow Briar's. I've heard hes a big ass baby still. Grinning
woodsgoon
9/20/2019 5:42am
This whole trailer deal was so the lady and the baby could have a little luxury at the track. I guess I better start adding some...
Worst case scenario if she forgets a bottle sometime you can always run down to the Meador's trailer and borrow Briar's. I've heard hes a big...
Worst case scenario if she forgets a bottle sometime you can always run down to the Meador's trailer and borrow Briar's. I've heard hes a big ass baby still. Grinning
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
rob162
9/21/2019 12:44am
rob162 wrote:
Don't use wheel chocks for the bike put a small strip of E channel right down the center going front to back. Then take your stand...
Don't use wheel chocks for the bike put a small strip of E channel right down the center going front to back. Then take your stand and set it over the channel put your bike sideways on the stand use a clip in/out d ring on each side of the bike and hook a tie down to each foot peg. You don't have to tighten it down super tight just snug and the bike won't move anywhere. It gives you the maximum amount of usable space. We have been doing this for a decade and has been great. We can fit a ton of bikes and gear in there when needed. And if it's just a bike or two gives us the maximum space to use for living space on trips.
That sounds interesting, could you post up a couple pictures?
Completely didn't see this. Bit here so the bike is sideways and then just 2 straps to the pegs

Post a reply to: Everyone loves a good Moto trailer build!

The Latest