Kehoe RM125 finished

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2019 6:07 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Great looking build for sure!!

Hey im curious, whats the deal with that raised up part on the cylinder head? Ive never seen that before

It was a crazy one year powervalve design on the 86. It was a step backwards for sure. Haha

|

Throwbackmxguy

12/10/2019 6:07 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Great looking build for sure!!

Hey im curious, whats the deal with that raised up part on the cylinder head? Ive never seen that before

And thank you!

|

Throwbackmxguy

12/10/2019 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2019 6:19 PM

You crushed this build, well done, sir! That fat 8 is fantastic.

|

12/10/2019 6:26 PM

bonseff wrote:

You crushed this build, well done, sir! That fat 8 is fantastic.

Thank you! I was pumped with the font as well. Pretty spot on I thought.

|

Throwbackmxguy

12/12/2019 2:17 AM

You need to post pics in the thread I think old dirt bikes are ugly because this bike is begging to differ! It looks amazing great job on the build.

|

12/12/2019 10:23 AM

Deja New wrote:

You need to post pics in the thread I think old dirt bikes are ugly because this bike is begging to differ! It looks amazing great job on the build.

Thank you very much

|

Throwbackmxguy

12/12/2019 1:57 PM

Deja New wrote:

You need to post pics in the thread I think old dirt bikes are ugly because this bike is begging to differ! It looks amazing great job on the build.

Manbearpig wrote:

Thank you very much

Mate you did all the awesome work no need to thank me smile but you’re very welcome

|

12/13/2019 4:14 AM

Still drooling.

|