Finally done!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2020 1:48 AM

I wanted to do a build a little bit different so I found a 93 RM250 and decided to make 2 bikes out of 1. Sort of.. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

Throwbackmxguy

6/1/2020 5:31 AM

Your builds are badass!

|

Instagram @factoryfarley25

6/1/2020 6:41 AM

FarleyMX25 wrote:

Your builds are badass!

Thanks!

|

Throwbackmxguy

6/2/2020 7:04 PM

Seriously nice. That Swink RM was one of my dream bikes growing up. One of my all time favorite looking bikes. Cant wait to see more of this build.

|

6/3/2020 10:10 AM

Man bear, cmon man what vapor blaster did you buy?

Excellent restore. I am seriously considering just forking over the huge dollars for a complete one.

|

6/3/2020 3:52 PM

Gorgeous, homie.

|

6/3/2020 8:23 PM

bonseff wrote:

Gorgeous, homie.

Thanks man

|

Throwbackmxguy

6/3/2020 8:23 PM

TooOld4WFO wrote:

Man bear, cmon man what vapor blaster did you buy?

Excellent restore. I am seriously considering just forking over the huge ...more

Thanks man. I have a vaporhoning technologies close loop cabinet

|

Throwbackmxguy

6/15/2020 2:28 PM

Tragter looks awesome

|

6/16/2020 9:33 PM

philG wrote:

Tragter looks awesome

Thank you

|

Throwbackmxguy

6/19/2020 1:52 PM

Sorry Manbear for the drift. That cabinet is priced at $3999.00 plus $500 for flat shipping. Would you buy it again or build your own from a Harbor Freight dry media box? Can you get a rim inside it?

|

7/11/2020 8:18 AM

TooOld4WFO wrote:

Sorry Manbear for the drift. That cabinet is priced at $3999.00 plus $500 for flat shipping. Would you buy it again or build ...more

I would buy it again. It just flat out works man.

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/11/2020 8:22 AM

Well I went 2 shades to dark on the fork tubes dammit but once it's all together i still think it will tie in nicely Photo
Photo
Photo

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/11/2020 8:28 AM

You sir need to go see the doctor.
Because the work you do is sick!

|

7/11/2020 8:44 AM

JWACK wrote:

You sir need to go see the doctor.
Because the work you do is sick!

Ha! Thanks man

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/11/2020 11:19 AM

Awesome.... who did the fork anodizing? I need to get my 94 CR250 forks redone....

|

7/11/2020 11:34 AM

sandman768 wrote:

Awesome.... who did the fork anodizing? I need to get my 94 CR250 forks redone....

Thanks man. I had a local company called pilkington metal coatings do it.

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/12/2020 3:40 PM

Gotta love the swinkster Photo

|

7/12/2020 4:03 PM

Texasmxstar wrote:

Gotta love the swinkster Photo

Wow!! That's awesome. Your bike?

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/12/2020 4:23 PM

Texasmxstar wrote:

Gotta love the swinkster Photo

Manbearpig wrote:

Wow!! That's awesome. Your bike?

Yes sir. I’m a Cooper fan, so it’s the Coopdeville with a swink full works engine. Photo
Photo

|

7/12/2020 4:55 PM

Texasmxstar wrote:

Gotta love the swinkster Photo

Manbearpig wrote:

Wow!! That's awesome. Your bike?

Texasmxstar wrote:

Yes sir. I’m a Cooper fan, so it’s the Coopdeville with a swink full works engine. Photo
Photo

That's amazing! Down to the carbon fiber silencer

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/12/2020 4:57 PM

Manbearpig wrote:

Wow!! That's awesome. Your bike?

Texasmxstar wrote:

Yes sir. I’m a Cooper fan, so it’s the Coopdeville with a swink full works engine. Photo
Photo

Manbearpig wrote:

That's amazing! Down to the carbon fiber silencer

Thanks a million.

|

7/23/2020 10:30 PM

Making more progress. Suspension is done with racetech goodies Photo
Photo

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/24/2020 5:57 AM

Awesome... I keep my eyes open for 93-95 RM250”s... they are great looking bikes... the gold wheels & forks really go well with the Suzuki”s..

|

7/24/2020 8:14 AM

sandman768 wrote:

Awesome... I keep my eyes open for 93-95 RM250”s... they are great looking bikes... the gold wheels & forks really go well ...more

I agree with you man. Thanks

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/24/2020 3:51 PM

Lookin sharp!

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R - 2005 KX125

7/24/2020 6:18 PM

TunaBro wrote:

Lookin sharp!

Thanks man

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/24/2020 6:21 PM

Greatday for mail!Photo
Photo

|

Throwbackmxguy

7/24/2020 9:18 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

Throwbackmxguy

7/24/2020 9:21 PM

I had see how damn good it would look for a few pics.Photo
Photo

|

Throwbackmxguy