98 team Pro Circuit MXDN replica DONE...ish

deccr250
6/6/2020 8:41am
Sweet build man!!!! May I ask where you sourced your graphics? Im having a hell of a time finding them with the flake and in Flo...
Sweet build man!!!! May I ask where you sourced your graphics? Im having a hell of a time finding them with the flake and in Flo green
unboundedmx is the guy you’re looking for. His graphic kits are second to none. His Instagram name is unboundedmx Smile
6/6/2020 2:41pm
Sweet build man!!!! May I ask where you sourced your graphics? Im having a hell of a time finding them with the flake and in Flo...
Sweet build man!!!! May I ask where you sourced your graphics? Im having a hell of a time finding them with the flake and in Flo green
deccr250 wrote:
unboundedmx is the guy you’re looking for. His graphic kits are second to none. His Instagram name is unboundedmx Smile
Yeah unbounded mx is awesome. He is working on another full kit for me. He can do the big flake like the original graphics. I can't wait. I'm having Faster USA coat the hubs and build the wheels for me. I'm still having a hard time finding a pro circuit pipe. Pro Circuit says they have some in stock. I hope they get back to me on Monday. But the bike fired up after a few kicks. so that's a relief.

6/11/2020 9:29pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2020 6:08am
My clutch basket was a little trashed so I got a "new" slightly used one. It was half the price of a new one. I have spark and compression, I'm still just waiting for my wheels. I was just telling my wife that my last build went quick, but this has taken a year now because we have a house and all that other grown up stuff.

6/19/2020 6:11am
Well the search for a pro circuit pipe was easy. I emailed them and they said they had four works pipes and one platinum. Still just waiting on the wheels....

The Shop

6/20/2020 5:51pm
Well shoot. I think I have a coolant leak. It's been a while since I built a two smoke....but this seems like a little two much smoke.
500crazy
6/21/2020 4:52pm
Well the search for a pro circuit pipe was easy. I emailed them and they said they had four works pipes and one platinum. Still just...
Well the search for a pro circuit pipe was easy. I emailed them and they said they had four works pipes and one platinum. Still just waiting on the wheels....
Hey bud, do you have there email address handy? Tried finding it on there website but had no luck. Those graphics look sharp. I also have a 98 KX125 that i would like to do a split fire build. Keep up the great work.
6/22/2020 8:43am
Well the search for a pro circuit pipe was easy. I emailed them and they said they had four works pipes and one platinum. Still just...
500crazy wrote:
Hey bud, do you have there email address handy? Tried finding it on there website but had no luck. Those graphics look sharp. I also have...
Hey bud, do you have there email address handy? Tried finding it on there website but had no luck. Those graphics look sharp. I also have a 98 KX125 that i would like to do a split fire build. Keep up the great work.
Thanks. I was able to contact them using info@procircuit.com
500crazy
6/22/2020 2:03pm
Thanks for that. I only just now spotted the beautiful scenery in the photo. Awesome, thanks again.
9/29/2020 3:46pm
Man, so I don't usually like to talk bad about companies, especially somebody like unbounded mx who can create some of the trickest graphics, but the dude has told me that the stickers are done, and has shown me pictures of them multiple times,, but he has no follow through. I've asked him how much he wants, how I can pay him, how we can finish this deal. But he has been MIA mostly. It sucks. He's advertising stickers on his Instagram, but ignoring me for now.

I can't get the rear brake to build any pressure, the piston will not move at all. I borrowed some supplies from work for this job. I have a new used rear brake assembly on the way.

But everything else is pretty well wrapped up. I hope I can race the bike at the two stroke Nationals at Glen Helen next weekend. We will see.

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
9/29/2020 11:25pm
Man, it’s just so damn close to being finished. I do really like your number choice Wink
romain524
9/29/2020 11:28pm
Hopefully it will be ready! Would be for sure down to come have a look at your bike
philG
10/11/2020 2:08pm
That clutch basket is a bit roached.
swodown348
10/12/2020 11:18am
Man, so I don't usually like to talk bad about companies, especially somebody like unbounded mx who can create some of the trickest graphics, but the...
Man, so I don't usually like to talk bad about companies, especially somebody like unbounded mx who can create some of the trickest graphics, but the dude has told me that the stickers are done, and has shown me pictures of them multiple times,, but he has no follow through. I've asked him how much he wants, how I can pay him, how we can finish this deal. But he has been MIA mostly. It sucks. He's advertising stickers on his Instagram, but ignoring me for now.

I can't get the rear brake to build any pressure, the piston will not move at all. I borrowed some supplies from work for this job. I have a new used rear brake assembly on the way.

But everything else is pretty well wrapped up. I hope I can race the bike at the two stroke Nationals at Glen Helen next weekend. We will see.

Noticed on Instagram unbounded sent your invoice for these graphics and you missed the email. Is everything good now? Appears there wasn’t an issue. Just wanna make sure before I start bothering him for other sets I intend to order.
10/14/2020 3:28am
Man, so I don't usually like to talk bad about companies, especially somebody like unbounded mx who can create some of the trickest graphics, but the...

swodown348 wrote:
Noticed on Instagram unbounded sent your invoice for these graphics and you missed the email. Is everything good now? Appears there wasn’t an issue. Just wanna...
Noticed on Instagram unbounded sent your invoice for these graphics and you missed the email. Is everything good now? Appears there wasn’t an issue. Just wanna make sure before I start bothering him for other sets I intend to order.
It has still been a six month process, but he did send the invoice last week. He said UPS ships quick so they should be here any day. I'm ready.

I need to set my sag, The rear shock barely moves when I sit on it and I weigh 180. The kid I bought it from must have been clueless, he was smaller than me. I hope to staple the seat cover on and she should be good to go after that. I have some handguards like he had at the MXDN race, but they might not work, because they are for a Honda.

I rode it up at the street and it was pretty fun.

10/26/2020 12:02pm
Well, I take back anything I said about unbounded MX. The stickers came and they look perfect. I just wish I didn't have a really needy newborn because I could probably put them on today if he would let me.
TKL965
11/4/2020 2:07am
graphics turned out great, bike looks good.
11/27/2020 9:24pm Edited Date/Time 11/27/2020 9:32pm
Well, I know I still need to get my hand guard mounted, but a front brake perch is on the way, one that will allow me to do that. I took it out for a ride at Day in the Dirt for practice today. It ran all right, my last 125 was a 2002 YZ125 and the power seemed to hit a lot harder on top end. I had a little bit of a oil leak, and I noticed some metal shavings in it. So I might be splitting the cases again. Oops. I hope it's something simple in the clutch, but might have to go ahead and split them. Damn it!

It handled the hills like a champ. But I will have to be respringing it all around. The forks are off a 250f and the shock spring is the stock 1996 one and I'm 190 pounds.

11/28/2020 3:21am Edited Date/Time 11/28/2020 3:21am
I'm also going to experiment with some vinyl paint to see if I can get the kawasaki and pro circuit logos on the side of the seat like the original bike.
11/28/2020 4:06am
Amazing build, I want to build a 98 at some point. So far I have the foot pegs and PV cover lol
swodown348
11/28/2020 1:24pm
I'm also going to experiment with some vinyl paint to see if I can get the kawasaki and pro circuit logos on the side of the...
I'm also going to experiment with some vinyl paint to see if I can get the kawasaki and pro circuit logos on the side of the seat like the original bike.
Hit up Throttle Jockey. They can make a black gripper with the lettering. It’s not perfectly accurate, but a good option. I can send photos of an original and the TJ one if you’d like, just send me your email.
11/28/2020 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 11/28/2020 1:44pm
I'm also going to experiment with some vinyl paint to see if I can get the kawasaki and pro circuit logos on the side of the...
swodown348 wrote:
Hit up Throttle Jockey. They can make a black gripper with the lettering. It’s not perfectly accurate, but a good option. I can send photos of...
Hit up Throttle Jockey. They can make a black gripper with the lettering. It’s not perfectly accurate, but a good option. I can send photos of an original and the TJ one if you’d like, just send me your email.
Nice! Thanks man. I'll send you a PM.
Yeti831
11/29/2020 11:34am
Dude, absolutely gorgeous.

Great job 👍

Post a reply to: 98 team Pro Circuit MXDN replica DONE...ish

The Latest