2019 KTM 350 SXF Build (Tested)

Motofinne
11/20/2020 10:57am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2020 11:42am
What kind of service interval have you had on the SuperTrax shock? Normal or less hours than the stock shock? I found one for a good price and it will be fully serviced and setup for my weight and ability so i thought it's a no-braining to invest in it. All i can hope is that it fits on the next gen KTMs too.
11/20/2020 12:12pm
Motofinne wrote:
What kind of service interval have you had on the SuperTrax shock? Normal or less hours than the stock shock? I found one for a good...
What kind of service interval have you had on the SuperTrax shock? Normal or less hours than the stock shock? I found one for a good price and it will be fully serviced and setup for my weight and ability so i thought it's a no-braining to invest in it. All i can hope is that it fits on the next gen KTMs too.
I just got a set from AEO this past weekend and they recommended a service every 20-25 hours.
Motofinne
11/20/2020 12:23pm
Motofinne wrote:
What kind of service interval have you had on the SuperTrax shock? Normal or less hours than the stock shock? I found one for a good...
I just got a set from AEO this past weekend and they recommended a service every 20-25 hours.
Ok, not too bad then!

The Shop

CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
12/25/2020 8:48am
Motofinne wrote:
Yeah normal service intervals. I need to get mine done soon. I’m at 30-40 hours on my set. No problems yet.
5/20/2021 1:49am
Little update: I tried the FCP engine mounts. My initial impression is that they are too soft. It didn’t really get rid of the harshness in...
Little update: I tried the FCP engine mounts. My initial impression is that they are too soft. It didn’t really get rid of the harshness in the head tube area but made the rest of the bike really soft. Granted I was riding at a very soft track. I’ll regroup and try them at GH in the future.

Got some Brembo sxs on there. Very impressed with the front. Way more progressive. Then stock. You can really grab it and not lock it up. Very each time drag in ruts evenly.

I think I bent the exhaust mounting tab on my sub frame. I’m going to straight it and have someone beef it up.

I’ll also send this muffler back for a refurbish to Yosh.
I found the orange air box parts and part numbers

Hey.

I want to change lower white airbox with the orange lower air box.

Its easy to instal this parts ?

Thanks

Post a reply to: 2019 KTM 350 SXF Build (Tested)

The Latest