2017 KTM350

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2018 3:18 PM

What do you think your total weight will be after axles?

|

1/2/2018 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2018 7:15 AM

mattexplore wrote:

What do you think your total weight will be after axles?

Currently its probably 3.5-6 less. To be honest though the weight the bike drops I'll add in beer.

Rotors are 1lb each savings
Yoshimura was .8
WPS feather lite battery
I think its around 107 Ti bolts
Motion pro Lite rim locks
Melan Arc levers
Ti pegs & brake Tip

But I've added a full graphics kit, Skid plate which added some weight back.


I don't know the savings of the axles off hand. I want to say that racetech titanium claims everything they sell takes 8lbs off the bike.



|

1/13/2018 3:59 PM

Added some
Motohoses
Hinson cover
Extra TI from racetech Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/16/2018 4:00 PM

Sent my ecu out for some Tokyo mods magic Photo

|

1/16/2018 4:29 PM

Have you invest in a titanium marital aid yet?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/16/2018 5:10 PM

BobPA wrote:

Have you invest in a titanium marital aid yet?

Signed a prenut didn’t want to get screwed when she bolted

|

1/16/2018 5:21 PM

I am at 80 ti bolts and the wife said no more or sleep on the porch..
Oh you had to buy those Racetech front and rear disks, they have been on my saved list for a bit. I am assuming stopping power is just the same as stock? Or better?
I have been buying most of my Ti from Racetech but man sometimes when you look at probolt USA you can save some coin.
Your dirttricks rear sprocket is the Zirconium in black?
Very nice build my man.

|

1/16/2018 5:23 PM

Also I am running the Scar titanium pegs. Your pro pegs look the same, you think all the companies making them are pretty close or is one company making all the pegs and companies are rebranding them?

|

1/16/2018 6:01 PM

smv ryder wrote:

I am at 80 ti bolts and the wife said no more or sleep on the porch..
Oh you had to buy those Racetech front and rear disks, ...more

I haven’t got to try the rotors yet, nervous about those. Racing arena cross Sunday so we’ll see.

|

1/17/2018 10:47 AM

smv ryder wrote:

I am at 80 ti bolts and the wife said no more or sleep on the porch..
Oh you had to buy those Racetech front and rear disks, ...more

DTR830 wrote:

I haven’t got to try the rotors yet, nervous about those. Racing arena cross Sunday so we’ll see.

I'm curious about the Ti rotors aswell, word on the street is they won't last long.

I'm still trying to convince the wife to sell my RMZ and get a low hour 350.

|

1/17/2018 7:29 PM

JackLHyde wrote:

I'm curious about the Ti rotors aswell, word on the street is they won't last long.

I'm still trying to convince the wife to ...more

Where did you find this info.? Ive tried to search as much as I could & came up blank.

|

1/17/2018 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2018 9:29 PM

DTR830 wrote:

Where did you find this info.? Ive tried to search as much as I could & came up blank.

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/475257-titanium-brake-rotors/

Maybe things changed and Racetech uses a different composition of Ti. Still though, I don't think it's used in MX or MTB and there must be a good reason for it.
|

1/17/2018 10:59 PM

JackLHyde wrote: https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/475257-titanium-brake-rotors/

Maybe things changed and Racetech uses a different ...more

Thank you for the article. Im not part of that forum.

|

1/18/2018 9:08 AM

DTR830 wrote:

Thank you for the article. Im not part of that forum.

There's a guy from Galfer on vital, maybe you can get ahold of him.

|

1/19/2018 7:20 AM

There is just something so right about an orange bike in blue! Looks killer man!!

|

1/20/2018 10:44 PM

I liked my 350... but I’ll be honest in a 450 class competing at a am-pro level or better I preferred having a 450. However it was a super nice cheater bike in the 250f class LMFAO.



BEAUTIFUL BIKE OP

|

1/23/2018 8:56 PM

DTR830 wrote:

Added some
Motohoses
Hinson cover
Extra TI from racetech Photo

Photo

Photo

Those carbon frame guards are absolutely mint.

The pro-carbon UK stuff look nice. But whomever did yours made the best Ive seen. I need a set.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

1/24/2018 7:31 AM

Jabroni wrote:

Those carbon frame guards are absolutely mint.

The pro-carbon UK stuff look nice. But whomever did yours made the best Ive ...more

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/For-Sale-Bazaar,26/16-18-ktm-sxf-carbon-fiber-frame-guards,1319462

|

1/24/2018 10:25 AM

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/2/2018 8:35 AM

New brake setup Photo

|

2/2/2018 11:16 PM

DTR830 wrote:

New brake setup Photo

So what happened with the Ti brake rotors?

|

2/3/2018 5:41 AM

DTR830 wrote:

New brake setup Photo

JackLHyde wrote:

So what happened with the Ti brake rotors?

I only used them around the house. I wanted to try to get a feel for them before racing the AX two week ago. They are really loud & I didn't feel confident racing with them. Took em off, listed them & they sold in a day. Took Ti money & bought the motostuff.

|