2017 Husqvarna FC450 - FINISHED

Tak_ryan
1/6/2022 5:43pm
MOTO120 wrote:
Another small update. Things are just VERY busy around here with trying get my small cycling company off the ground and running...trying to build it into...
Another small update. Things are just VERY busy around here with trying get my small cycling company off the ground and running...trying to build it into my full-time job hopefully soon :-)

Replaced the 2 large steel motor mount bolts with Ti (needless to say, Ti isn't the best investment...but damn it's cool haha)

Also replaced the upper and lower shock mounting bolts

Yoshi head and pipe installed...this thing is AWESOME!!!

Front brake setup coming together. I hate the stock routing of the Husqvarna throttle cables (on the rider side of the handlebars)...replaced throttle tube, throttle tube housing, and cables with a mix match of Kawasaki parts. Cables are now "correctly" (haha) routed in front of the handlebars. That ARC lever is on point!!!! Don't mind the lever pivot bolt...just haven't replaced it yet

Wanted a cool stem cap bolt and noticed they didn't machine out internally nearly as much as the stock silver bolt...will take care of this at work shortly :-). I'll post an updated pic of this once complete.

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but do you remember where that drilled header bushing came from? I’ve been searching for one exactly like that..

MOTO120
1/7/2022 6:38am
Tak_ryan wrote:
Sorry to revive such an old thread, but do you remember where that drilled header bushing came from? I’ve been searching for one exactly like that...
Sorry to revive such an old thread, but do you remember where that drilled header bushing came from? I’ve been searching for one exactly like that..

No worries. Honestly, I don't exactly remember BUT it would have been with Motostuff, RaceTeach Titanium, or ProBolts...search those 3 websites and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Tak_ryan
1/7/2022 7:54am
MOTO120 wrote:
No worries. Honestly, I don't exactly remember BUT it would have been with Motostuff, RaceTeach Titanium, or ProBolts...search those 3 websites and I'm sure you'll find...
No worries. Honestly, I don't exactly remember BUT it would have been with Motostuff, RaceTeach Titanium, or ProBolts...search those 3 websites and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Thanks 🙌
I found one pretty similar on Racetech

The Shop

Post a reply to: 2017 Husqvarna FC450 - FINISHED

The Latest