2016 rmz250 build FINISHED

3/5/2018 1:59pm
Got the caliper bracket on can't do much untill my hubs and suspension gets back

3/5/2018 8:21pm
Looking good. I see you got the core moto brake lines. I actually just received mine last week.. I think it's so cool that you can customize the entire line to your liking.
3/6/2018 4:56am
Looking good. I see you got the core moto brake lines. I actually just received mine last week.. I think it's so cool that you can...
Looking good. I see you got the core moto brake lines. I actually just received mine last week.. I think it's so cool that you can customize the entire line to your liking.
Yea it's pretty awesome I got lucky and they gave me a sponsorship nothing crazy but it goes along way ,great stuff
PTshox
3/6/2018 5:36pm
I noticed your hot water heater in that garage... be VERY careful about having gas spill on the floor in the garage.
When I was a kid I over filled a tank and gas went on the ground about 20 feet from a water heater. After 2-3 mins the
vapors hit the pilot light of the water heater and shot out at me... started the mini bike on fire. I've paid attention to the location of them ever since. And when I built my home I made darn sure the hot water heater wasn't in the garage!

The Shop

3/7/2018 5:15am
PTshox wrote:
I noticed your hot water heater in that garage... be VERY careful about having gas spill on the floor in the garage. When I was a...
I noticed your hot water heater in that garage... be VERY careful about having gas spill on the floor in the garage.
When I was a kid I over filled a tank and gas went on the ground about 20 feet from a water heater. After 2-3 mins the
vapors hit the pilot light of the water heater and shot out at me... started the mini bike on fire. I've paid attention to the location of them ever since. And when I built my home I made darn sure the hot water heater wasn't in the garage!
That's not my garage it's my basement and the bike would never come in the house with gas in it
3/17/2018 8:48am
Well after a couple months wait i got my suspension back from mp1 they came out amazing now the build is starting to pick up ,the bike looks weird to me with the factory plastics so I've order new graphics and all black plastics

JB479
3/17/2018 3:06pm
Looks so clean! Even for a 8 year old design they still look killer!. Your tempting me to go buy a runout one. There really cheap in Australia right now and you don't see many around here.
3/17/2018 3:21pm
JB479 wrote:
Looks so clean! Even for a 8 year old design they still look killer!. Your tempting me to go buy a runout one. There really cheap...
Looks so clean! Even for a 8 year old design they still look killer!. Your tempting me to go buy a runout one. There really cheap in Australia right now and you don't see many around here.
Thanks man bike is clean it has 1 hour on it not even broken in got it end of August last year and tore it down been building for almost 7 months lol
TymeMoto
3/17/2018 3:48pm
Would look killer with black plastics with the current yellow front fender and number plate. This build is incredible, you’re doing it up right.
3/17/2018 3:59pm
TymeMoto wrote:
Would look killer with black plastics with the current yellow front fender and number plate. This build is incredible, you’re doing it up right.
Thanks man , I got all black plastics coming should be here Monday so I'm going to play around with them and see what I like , not a huge fan of yellow in general lol my graphics I had made are all black and white
4/7/2018 8:24am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 9:25am
So bike is basically done been Long 8 months but pretty happy with how it turned out ,just have to throw my new chain and repack my yoshi and I will call it done for now ,the forks look so good in the light

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
4/7/2018 9:21am
So bike is basically done been Long 8 months but pretty happy with how it turned out ,just have to throw my new chain and repack...
So bike is basically done been Long 8 months but pretty happy with how it turned out ,just have to throw my new chain and repack my yoshi and I will call it done for now ,the forks look so good in the light

Never been a fan of the all black plastic, but it does look really good! Nice work
4/7/2018 10:58am
So bike is basically done been Long 8 months but pretty happy with how it turned out ,just have to throw my new chain and repack...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Never been a fan of the all black plastic, but it does look really good! Nice work
Neither have I lol but I hate yellow and the black as flo yellow are on every rmz around me and all white is a bitch to keep clean lol so only choice was all black

Post a reply to: 2016 rmz250 build FINISHED

The Latest