2016 Kx450f Fmx Build

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2018 11:44 PM

This is gonna be a build thread of my 2016 Kx450f. I purchased the bike last July from my buddies roommate for a screaming deal rode it for 20 minutes and it's been in a million pieces ever since. I purchased the bike with a little over 20 hours on it. I will be posting photos of the process and where it stands now. This is my first time ever really posting to a forum so my build thread is gonna be all over the place and not organized at all and I have not taken pics of each individual part I've purchased. I've dumped a stupid amount of money into this bike and regret every penny of it but I will be pumped to finally have some power as my custom built 2012 kx250f I've been riding for the past few years just isn't cutting it anymore. I will post a pic of that bike as well. (Just after pics I don't wanna dig through old memory cards to find old pics of it stock etc) so far I have just about everything done to this bike that I could ever want minus spring forks. I should of converted them instead of having my local shop set them up for me but I'm gonna ride them for a few months and decide what I think ( probably will hate it and convert back to spring) well enough of me typing I'm just gonna flood this thread with pics. I will be posting more as I get the bike closer to being finished . Photo

|

7/3/2018 11:44 PM

Didn't realize it only lets you post a few pics at a time hold up

|

7/3/2018 11:57 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

7/3/2018 11:57 PM

Btw don't talk shit about the BB gun in the back ground lol it's in my friends garage I don't know why that's hung up

|

7/4/2018 12:00 AM

Here is also a few photos of my 2012 Photo kx250f I currently ride that I built up a few years ago. Photo Love the bike but was just ready for a change and wanted to switch it up

|

7/4/2018 12:02 AM

Also the quality of my pics are obiously terrible. Once I finish the bike I'll use a real camera but for now you guys gotta deal with phone pics

|

7/4/2018 12:24 AM

Where my buddy and I got to tonight Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

7/4/2018 3:24 AM

Looking sweet, any idea how much you've spent on it? (So far w00t )

|

7/4/2018 8:18 AM

Photo
Photo

Here's a sneek peak of my kit( lighting wasn't the greatest made the purple look pink) Also have alot more light speed carbon fiber goodies. Should be posting a few more progress pics later tonight

|

7/4/2018 8:29 AM

EssexCountyFreak wrote:

Looking sweet, any idea how much you've spent on it? (So far w00t )

Too much I don't wanna think about it haha

|

7/4/2018 9:49 AM

Towely lol

|

7/4/2018 10:42 AM

Awesome build! Can´t wait to see the outcome

|

Heavy Hitter

7/4/2018 12:42 PM

Andy7 wrote:

Awesome build! Cant wait to see the outcome

Thanks mane

|

7/5/2018 12:58 AM

Some progress from tonight got the new core moto brake lines on and bled,installed the lighspeed cf front disc cover, started shaving the seat(still need to sand it smooth before I install the seat cover), started torching the header (will look better with more time and after first heat cycle), and started on graphics but only did one fork guard and the front fender. Tired as hell so that's it for tonight enjoy.

Photo
Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

7/5/2018 1:45 AM

Looking fucking great my dude. I was sceptical at first with the purple but after I seen the 250 pics it's going to be mint. Alot of nice parts on it as well good work

|

7/5/2018 8:36 AM

Stevehrc wrote:

Looking fucking great my dude. I was sceptical at first with the purple but after I seen the 250 pics it's going to be mint. ...more

Thank you I'll try to post more pics of my 250 as well

|

7/16/2018 10:04 PM

Haven't been able to do much since I last posted because of work. But did manage to get the graphics on tonight and hopefully will have more to post tomorrow. Bike is almost complete just a few more things to finish up Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|