2014 Kx450f/Kx500 conversion

kyle-vick
10/10/2017 6:13am
That bike is a work of art good sir.
dirtmike86
10/10/2017 6:26am
Is that what RV is racing at straight rhythm? JK. awesome bike.
10/11/2017 8:13am
Reminds me of the ransom kx500 only difference is that this went a lot faster.

The Shop

sandman768
10/13/2017 6:07pm
Well done.... What's it like to ride?
mingham97
10/14/2017 11:58pm
If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost the customer?
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
10/17/2017 9:00am
Nice work!

Wish I could find one of those weld in clutch adaptors? You make yours?
11/11/2017 1:20am
A hater a internet butcher talks bs about better builders to try and lure people his way .....just a wana be bike builder sorry your too late to get in this game jokester ....... Keyboard Cowboy inexperienced uneducated and never rode pro mx ......yup a wana be bike builder
11/11/2017 1:22am
Come on just another what ...... Bla Bla Bla ...... Internet keyboard cowboy talking shit to get exposure ...... Inexoerienced uneducated and no track time
ledger
11/11/2017 2:34am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2017 2:56am
Come on just another what ...... Bla Bla Bla ...... Internet keyboard cowboy talking shit to get exposure ...... Inexoerienced uneducated and no track time
Are you serious ?? Speaking of educated.... lol.
11/11/2017 6:13am
George! So nice of you to join us! You've blocked just about everybody on FB... can't block anybody here! ? So, go ahead and call out our children, demean our families, undermine our intelligence and call us names just like you do any other time George.

11/11/2017 7:20am
A hater a internet butcher talks bs about better builders to try and lure people his way .....just a wana be bike builder sorry your too...
A hater a internet butcher talks bs about better builders to try and lure people his way .....just a wana be bike builder sorry your too late to get in this game jokester ....... Keyboard Cowboy inexperienced uneducated and never rode pro mx ......yup a wana be bike builder
Shouldn't talk about yourself that way man Woohoo
11/11/2017 7:22am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2017 7:23am
A hater a internet butcher talks bs about better builders to try and lure people his way .....just a wana be bike builder sorry your too...
Shouldn't talk about yourself that way man Woohoo
Hahaha
slipdog
11/11/2017 8:01am
Jesus fellas, it's early for me after a day at 6 Flags with my kids. Those bastards won't let you bring in food like Disneyland so I had to eat the swill they sell at their snack bars. Sure enough I got fucking food poisoning from 3yr old corndogs they sold me and I shivered in the corner of the couch for 3hrs last night before it finally passed and I turned my toilet into a bigger chocolate river than Willy Wonka could ever imagine. The only thing worse than horrible food poisoning is having to uncork and flush out the septic system the following morning, the stench was unbearable!

You'll never believe this, but when I finally got the septic system uncorked and back flushed the stench of a thousand rotting corpses... out popped a shinny new MPS 500af!!! I never in a million years thought I'd have the intestinal fortitude to be a custom fabricator, but I guess if Fanelli can do it I shouldn't have been too surprised...
11/11/2017 8:38am
slipdog wrote:
Jesus fellas, it's early for me after a day at 6 Flags with my kids. Those bastards won't let you bring in food like Disneyland so...
Jesus fellas, it's early for me after a day at 6 Flags with my kids. Those bastards won't let you bring in food like Disneyland so I had to eat the swill they sell at their snack bars. Sure enough I got fucking food poisoning from 3yr old corndogs they sold me and I shivered in the corner of the couch for 3hrs last night before it finally passed and I turned my toilet into a bigger chocolate river than Willy Wonka could ever imagine. The only thing worse than horrible food poisoning is having to uncork and flush out the septic system the following morning, the stench was unbearable!

You'll never believe this, but when I finally got the septic system uncorked and back flushed the stench of a thousand rotting corpses... out popped a shinny new MPS 500af!!! I never in a million years thought I'd have the intestinal fortitude to be a custom fabricator, but I guess if Fanelli can do it I shouldn't have been too surprised...
HAHAHAHAHA! SickTongueLaughing
scooter5002
11/11/2017 9:14am
So George, you've decided to pop up, like the weasel out of the woodpile that you are, in standard fashion.

nytsmaC
11/11/2017 10:05am Edited Date/Time 11/11/2017 10:13am
Hi George!

Just curious, how is it even possible for you to be doing these bike conversions for this long and you haven’t gotten any better at it, at all? I understand why your work was complete shit at first, it was evident that you were winging it and had no clue what you were doing.. But damn, after all these years it seems like you haven’t learned a thing.

How do you stay in business using so much filler rod? Your overhead must be tremendous! Seriously your welds look like bird shit on top of dog shit. Sometimes if I stare at one long enough I have a seizure.

You really just missed out on the good old days when you could have a small ad in the back of MXA to lure in your victims and the internet wasn’t here to expose you for the fraud that you are.
TerryK
11/11/2017 12:20pm
I swear to god that Fanelli has got a serous mental issue. Seriously. He needs help and the worst part is that he doesn’t know that he’s crazier than Joe Cunt’s dog.

For the love of god George, get some fucking help.
yak651
Fantasy
168th
11/11/2017 3:46pm

Bearuno
11/12/2017 12:12am
You'd think Fanelli would just keep his mouth shut, and head down when it comes to criticizing others work.

As it's so easy for anyone to put up pictures of his 'engineering excellence' .

Well, actually, atrocities are what they are.

After all the years of seeing his 'workmanship, and his conduct, TerryK's questioning of Fanelli's mental state seems entirely appropriate . He's, seemingly, beyond help, both with his fabricating skills and mental state / level.

How anyone could not conduct a bit of due diligence as to the standard of his work, before they throw money down the drain / towards him is puzzling.
11/12/2017 4:00am
Your a rookie nothing wrong with our welds but this is a problem SH and your typical do.it yourself kit must be why they iare out of business

11/12/2017 6:38am
Hahaha! You must have me confused with somebody. I'm no rookie by any means. I've been in the chassis business for almost 20 years George. That's not divulging into my years metallurgy, structural design, or reactive metals career. If anyone is a rookie my furry friend, it is you. Somebody who thought they could get into the game to make money in a growing market of dirt bike 'Hot Rods'. I'm doing nothing different then I have for almost 20yrs, only in a different aspect then where I started.
Oh.. btw, I've never needed to race motocross to know how to fabricate and weld properly.

scooter5002
11/12/2017 9:21am
Yes George, your welds are perfect, your craftsmanship impeccable, your customer service and attitude are far superior to anyone else out there. We welcome you adding more of your valuable insight and expertise into this thread.
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Since-it-needs-no-further…
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Hall-of-Fame,25/MPS-NIGHTMARE-EXPERIENCE,…
HenryA
11/12/2017 9:39am
"Keyboard Cowboy inexperienced uneducated and never rode pro mx"

The uneducated part is so good, haha...
Sidecar
11/12/2017 10:04am
Nice work CR500 conversions, That KX looks awesome.... however I do prefere them in steel.... The fighting talk in here is pretty funny too... Good work men, keep it up Grinning
11/12/2017 10:05am
Yes George, your welds are perfect, your craftsmanship impeccable, your customer service and attitude are far superior to anyone else out there. We welcome you adding...
Yes George, your welds are perfect, your craftsmanship impeccable, your customer service and attitude are far superior to anyone else out there. We welcome you adding more of your valuable insight and expertise into this thread.
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Since-it-needs-no-further…
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Hall-of-Fame,25/MPS-NIGHTMARE-EXPERIENCE,…
WoohooLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Post a reply to: 2014 Kx450f/Kx500 conversion

The Latest